Thread: Felguard at 10?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    At the moment in the BETA, the felguard doesnt have any spells though (not even avoidance)...

Edit: when learned at level 10
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    I dont think so. Maybe their experimenting with the talent tree.

Maybe Fel Guard would replace the now so useless void walker?

And maybe demonology will give them extra power with the talents such as "Your Intercept now stuns the target" "Your cleave causes target to bleed"(PLEASE) and "Now, each of your fel guards hits turn him enraged increasing attack power by 10% per hit stacking up to 5 times"

Would be cool and fresh to see lvl 10s go around with him

um...intercept DOES stun the target......felguard DOES have an ability that enrages him 10% per hit and it stack up to TEN times....

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 12:17 PM ----------

have to make this an addendum since the edit feature isnt working for me. the number should be 5% (8% with talents) stacking 10 times

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 12:17 PM ----------

have to make this an addendum since the edit feature isnt working for me. the number should be 5% (8% with talents) stacking 10 times

yeah, level 10 felguard should be lots of fun

Voidwalker may not be so popular, but with it's taunting changes, and particularly with demon soul then it could become a pretty potent short term tank.
    Plus that is still an option for non-demo specs.
    No point flaming the voidwalker over the felguard which only a single spec out of 3 is able to get.