Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Now that's funny.

Kalimdor has YOUR name on it, huh? Somehow I think the Kaldorei would take issue with that statement.
    Being named something and having an actual zone being modeled around the name (or in this case the horde emblem) are two different things, if you can't understand what i mean by what i wrote, don't reply, even if what i wrote was only a laugh anyway >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Being named something and having an actual zone being modeled around the name (or in this case the horde emblem) are two different things, if you can't understand what i mean by what i wrote, don't reply, even if what i wrote was only a laugh anyway >_>
    Oy vey. Relax, dude.

Now, lets take a couple deep breaths. Follow my lead. In....Out...In....Out...

What you wrote was funny, I just also found it funny in a way that you probably weren't expecting. I wasn't trying to insult your post or anything, just poking fun at the idea. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You are now aware that Kalimdor looks like a Seahorse.

MANUALLY

this is actually news to me, as it's the world map, not the zone map. The Horde symbol looks good anywhere!

P.S. The dick-and-balls-shaped flood in the Southern Barrens is a nice touch. I guess since the Alliance just invaded Southern Barrens, they too razed their Faction Symbol into the earth! HAW HAW.

P.S.S. All in semi-decent humor, my pardons XD
    Last edited by Scionni; 2010-07-14 at 08:30 AM.

WoW just wow thats preatty cool : 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Now that's funny.

Kalimdor has YOUR name on it, huh? Somehow I think the Kaldorei would take issue with that statement.
    oh well, let's see the kaldorei do something about it....well as soon as they get ashenvale under control

Deleted
    Please, take a close look at Thousand Needles and tell me what it looks like.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think this was one of the first things that were revealed about cataclysm.

Typical Horde haven't set their priorites very well - countless hours spent landscaping this, and however much explosives wasted, for something that will only ever been seen on maps, rather than using those resources on something worthwhile. Still cool though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Oh...+1 for nature

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    It looks like a giant...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B4suxQVUAQ
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow946 View Post
    a giant 502 error?

Goblins did that to thank the horde for letting them join

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Haha rofl XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Kalimdor has our name on it, GTFO Alliance >

oh my this is new and exciting

Guys... this is VERY old, either you dont read or what? Boub posted this zone was shaped like the horde symbol before the NDA was lifted.