Cataclysm rated BG

hey guys,

i hope someone can help me on this part.....ive been trying to understand the rated bg and hope it will be like in vanilla but still how will it work on healers as myself being a resto druid will i have lesser chance to gain stuff since i dont make that mutch killing blows or does it go by amount of healing done and HK's

peace out

It will be win/loss like arena i presume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will it be rewarding old system ranks or exactly like arenas, only in battlegrounds? :#

10+ Year Old Account
    if i understood right, it gives u the heroic points till cap per win, honor per heroic kill (like normal), arena the same, end then honor points, simply as that

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand you will get the best PVP rewards from Conquests points gained thru RBGS. And honor points thru non-rated as we do now.
    My question is,,, will there will be 2nd best weapons/offhands from the Honor points?

I agree. I want pvp honor weapons at least.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    The awards work like they do now. You will have the old season gear (no weapons) for honor and the current season for conquest points. The change to this system will not be a magic wand to you being rewarded gear.

But to answer the OP: It will be based on your win/loss record for how you will receive points, just like arenas are now. Since you have a premade team just like arenas you will not need to get KBs or top dmg done or anything like that...just contribute and win.