Don't Understand

With the new talent an hunter BM is not unable to learn Aimed shot?
    Anyone can explain me how does it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have no clue what you mean, please try to make your question more clear.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Aimed shot is an ability learned when you specialize in Marksmen. Kill Command is probably the beast master ability.

Remember, at lvl 10 you choose a talent tree and get special perks and a key ability right away. Have to put 31 points (about lvl 75) before you can put final 10 where you want.

As far as I understand it, and mind you things will most likely change again, Aimed Shot will be an exclusive MM skill just like Explosive Shot will be a SV only skill. How and when the Hunter will get those I don't know, maybe at lvl 10 when you spend your first talent point. And what the BM Hunter will get.. Intimidation. rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aimed shot will be a learned ability still, but at a higher level.
    Marksmen hunters just get it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    Aimed shot will be a learned ability still, but at a higher level.
    Marksmen hunters just get it earlier.
    Can you confirm that with information from the actual Beta? What about Explosive Shot? I'm pretty curious about the mechanics of this specialization system.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Can you confirm that with information from the actual Beta? What about Explosive Shot? I'm pretty curious about the mechanics of this specialization system.
    Just look at the home page. I agree, This 31 talent point thing seems to be stupid.
    It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    "A master archer or sharpshooter who excels in bringing down enemies from afar.

* Aimed Shot
    * Marksmanship Hunter (+ ranged hit, pushback reduction)"
    Marksmen gets it at lvl 10.

" Aimed Shot
    20 An aimed shot that deals 300% ranged weapon damage plus 850.67 to 949.69.
    50 Focus, 5-35 yd range, 2 sec cast"

Still listed as a lvl 20 ability.

/shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Aimed Shot will only be a Marksmanship Ability. With the added Cast Time on the ability it is basicly useless for a none Marksmanship Hunter since only they got the talent for it to proc an instant Cast Time. Atleast that is my Opinion.

What I don't like is that BM gets intimidation when you choose what spec you will be playing. In my opinion it just shows BM to be the spec that one uses just for leveling. It has very little use in endgame content outside of PvP. Hopefully that will change, but if not, I'm a bit disappointed in the Mastery choice for BM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor ol' BM, looks like nobody loves it, even this time around. Looks like we're just gonna have to put 'er down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    "A master archer or sharpshooter who excels in bringing down enemies from afar.

* Aimed Shot
    * Marksmanship Hunter (+ ranged hit, pushback reduction)"
    Marksmen gets it at lvl 10.

" Aimed Shot
    20 An aimed shot that deals 300% ranged weapon damage plus 850.67 to 949.69.
    50 Focus, 5-35 yd range, 2 sec cast"

Still listed as a lvl 20 ability.

/shrug
    If that's from MMO-Champion's lists, those lists haven't been updated since alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aimed shot is MM only...the place where it is listed as a level 20 ability is outdated.
    And @GIJoeman: I am pretty sure that the starter for hunters and the overall specialties for the classes have yet to be finalized (+3% hit, 70% pushback reduction)

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Poor ol' BM, looks like nobody loves it, even this time around. Looks like we're just gonna have to put 'er down.
    It looked great before they cut the trees in half. Now it looks like crap. Here's to hoping they can make it interesting again, 54/22 was going to be good.