Question Cataclysm Beta ?

So i went to Account Management page and wanted to transfer one of my chars and there i noticed WOWPTR1 with Deathwings face in it, so checked it and it says

License: Beta Test
    Expires: Completion of beta

so ZOMG I GOT BETA! there was an icon to the right that says

PTR Character Copy

Clicked it (obviously thought i can transfer my main char to the beta server)
    and it took me to a US.BATTLE.NET log in page , why did it take me there when i play wow EUROPE version ? then i decided to download this and it said at the end

Unable to Install,
    This Version of Cataclysm is only compatible with the English (US) Version of World of Warcraft.

Did i just get screwed ??

Deleted
    Why would u copy, just make a pre made char if u cant copy, or make tons o new chars to check starting zones and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Why would u copy, just make a pre made char if u cant copy, or make tons o new chars to check starting zones and beyond.
    I cant even install it ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe you need to have the US Client installed in order to play it.

I'd download that and try that since on the Korean page at one point they had said that in order to participate you needed the US version of the game and to download it if you wish to play.

Also, Congrats!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Where do i dowload the WoW US Client
    since beta key is in my account management i guess its in my account (which is WoW europe account) how am i supposed to log in ?
    Last edited by ButterToast; 2010-07-14 at 02:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The log in doesn't matter, there are plenty of places you can download it off of Google.

Just search "WoW US Client", or google your issue to see if I am wrong or not.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Cant you just change ur Realmist to log in to the WOW us servers? Its the same client, different server targets :P

i think i need enUS not enGB version of wow Fysi

Deleted
    http://rapidshare.com/files/38636070..._enGB.rar.html

But I have no idea about the char copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Cant you just change ur Realmist to log in to the WOW us servers? Its the same client, different server targets :P
    No it's not.