Tiny Abom in a Jar...and kittys

Is it any good for a feral? Just wondering since a druid just got it and I never heard of a feral wanting it

Lol I never tested it but i can't imagine it being that good...IMO at least

DBW and WFS i believe are BiS

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    it's worse than a blue trinket

you might as well run around with and empty trinket slot pretty much

reason: it uses the kitty paw weapon dps, and we don't have proccing stuff like seals, poisons, flametongue, etc.
    Yeah, it's pretty poor. I only use it for hit rating and for the lack of anything better. Our problem compared to other classes is that we don't have special ways to proc extra motes, as stated above.

If you want a slight example, I threw it on for tanking BQL25 just to see how it performed. For the course of the entire fight, it yielded slightly over 25k damage (~1% total damage range). Sounds fine and dandy, until you realize that if 5 of my Mauls crit instead of hit, I would've exceeded that damage. DMC:G Agility card yields a much better DPS gain than the trinket if you don't need the hit rating. Same thing happens in my DPS gear using the trinket, it's ~1% of my total damage done at best.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    you wouldn't want to be wearing pyrite infuser either :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathull View Post
    DBW and WFS i believe are BiS
    Nice answer but kinda far from the question.

Also this trinket is not as bad (its better then not having anything) but would be silly for a feral to need on that in front of other classes.

Taking Tiny Abom as a feral over other classes is like a Ret Pally or Enhance Shammy taking DBW over a feral. Sure, it might be an upgrade for them but think about how pissed you would be. That's is the reaction classes where Tiny Abom is BIS will have for you if you take it from them.

Deleted
    it's worse than a blue trinket

you might as well run around with and empty trinket slot pretty much

reason: it uses the kitty paw weapon dps, and we don't have proccing stuff like seals, poisons, flametongue, etc.

Lol I never tested it but i can't imagine it being that good...IMO at least

Taking Tiny Abom as a feral over other classes is like a Ret Pally or Enhance Shammy taking DBW over a feral. Sure, it might be an upgrade for them but think about how pissed you would be. That's is the reaction classes where Tiny Abom is BIS will have for you if you take it from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is not THAT horrible, it is at least better than pyrite infuser (tested that myself before I gave the abom to someone else) but it´s not a trinket that a DPS kitty would want to wear in ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkmur View Post
    The ArP is wasted on those classes but the proc from DBW is still as good for them as it is for a feral. The extra swing from TAJ is pretty useless to us unless it happens to proc Omen.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like it hits for roughly 1500 damage when it procs which is less than a white damage crit. Get a different trinket.

http://img705.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...010223145.jpg/