If you could go back in time...

...and bring back a healthy Freddie Mercury OR John Lennon, which one would you pick?

15+ Year Old Account
    Freddie Mercury, his music was awesome and i dont care much for the beetles

Chuck Shuldiner, Cliff Burton, Dimebag, Vitek.

Generally I would go back to the 80s to experience the rise Thrash and Death Metal.

If we could go back and kill off a person, it would be Kurt Cobain: The rise of Nirvana was the fall of real music...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Woot! My first thread derailing

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't tell you who I would like to bring back, but if I could go back in time to kill off a person, I would go back 12 years to kill off new born Justin Bieber. Everybody has seen "Omen". It's the same shit... its bad news for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Freddie Mercury, his music was awesome and i dont care much for the beetles
    My sentiments exactly.

id vote for hitler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Chuck Shuldiner, Cliff Burton, Dimebag, Vitek.

Generally I would go back to the 80s to experience the rise Thrash and Death Metal.

If we could go back and kill off a person, it would be Kurt Cobain: The rise of Nirvana was the fall of real music...
    People like you give metalheads an awful name. Kurt Cobain did, if anything, revive rock. Anyway... I would revive Lennon given his influence. Also most 80s music was as bad as today's, metal wasn't hugely popular like you seem to think it was.
    Last edited by IrishAdam; 2010-07-29 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Typo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

People like you give metalheads an awful name. Kurt Cobain did, if anything, revive rock. Anyway... I would revive Lennon given his influence. Also most 80s music was as bad as today's, metal wasn't hugely popular like you seem to think it was.
    Yes that's another way to say it aswell... No, Metal wasn't hugely popular in the 80's but it was far better than what it is now. But now tell me, in what way did Nirvana "revive" rock, by dumbing it down? (No offence to Nirvana fans, but I just don't see how you can justify what he did as "reviving")

And about music before / after the rise of Nirvana in the early 90s, I'm not the only one who has that opinion.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Cliff Burton and Dimebag.

But if I had to choose, Freddie. He wasnt a dumbass hippie. Plus he wrote one of the most motivational songs of all time "Dont Stop Me Now", and helped out with the Highlander soundtrack with "Princes of the Universe".