shard bag conversion question

if there is going to be a 1x conversion for them, could i be stockpiling the bags now?... even if it's a unique equip type deal, can i use multiple in my bank slots?

i doubt it will be anything worth stockpiling bags for, but, we havent seen the change yet so no way to know right now.

Conversion

For Soul Shard bags, we will probably do something like remove all the shards, reduce the bag size (a little) and convert it to a normal bag. This would be a one-time conversion. We'll probably get rid of the recipes, as we wouldn't want other classes to go out and get shard bags just to get a free bag.
    I can't post links yet so you'll have to google for the original post.

It will be a single bag conversion only as far as I know, since there was a similar post by a blue addressing some concerns over ammunition bags.
    Certainly they will be class specific, so hunters and warlocks will be the only classes getting those bag substitutions, and due to be the "likely" 28 slot bag replacement, as stated directly for the hunter equivalent, then I would be doubtful of them allowing multiple to be converted.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is that I'm very happy I'll be getting an "extra" bag on my 'lock. (I know, it's not extra... it's just not "wasted.")