Is there an addon like this?

So yeah.

Im looking for an addon which shows what foods I need to cook for the achievement in the cooking window. So I dont need to look it up in the achievement window.

Is there such an addon ?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Just track the achievement.

Deleted
    the default UI does that. it's called achievement tracking.

go to your achievement window, select the achievement you want to track (in your case "the ... Gourmet") and click the tiny checkbox in the lower left of that achievement.

edit: another thing you can do is link the achievement to yourself, then left click the link to show a movable window with the recipes you have done already in green.

Not that I have seen no.
    Overachiever adds quite a lot of extra functionality, such as highlighting class/race combinations etc for various world events, and food drink you have not yet consumed, but as far as I can see in indication of those which need cooked still.

Edit: Hadn't thought of just tracking it. That would offer something like what they want yes/

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not that I have seen no.
    Overachiever adds quite a lot of extra functionality, such as highlighting class/race combinations etc for various world events, and food drink you have not yet consumed, but as far as I can see in indication of those which need cooked still.

Edit: Hadn't thought of just tracking it. That would offer something like what they want yes/
    Thanks!

i've used that one before and it worked like that then atleast

so thank you