10+ Year Old Account

Elemental Devastation&Shaman trees

Why do they insist that Elemental Devastation belongs in the elemental tree? It has never contributed to elemental play style since it was implemented, I thought it would be looked at.
    It is in beta, so the sky is not falling. I do hope they look at just what they have on the table. A talent in elemental that only benefits enhancement, and a talent in enhancement that buffs an elemental totem. Being the searing totem change, which really does fit enhancement but I think it would make a lot more sense to have that talent incorporated into searing totem at a high level as baseline.

Otherwise, I'm really digging the direction they decided to go. What do you think?

Because enh wants some other talents in ele tree, and it was always like this. And Blizzard apparently doesn't want us to have ALL talents in 1 tree, dunno why, talents should just be baseline, there is no difference now anyway. People are all going to have the same builds without any other options. Guess it's just for the looks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

i think it'd be great to exchange Elemental Devastation (talent useless for ele) against Searing Flames (in the enh tree) Like that, ele and enh could use this talent

Quote Originally Posted by Awanae View Post
    i think it'd be great to exchange Elemental Devastation (talent useless for ele) against Searing Flames (in the enh tree) Like that, ele and enh could use this talent
    That would be too good