Poll: What do you think about cataclysm currently?

Cataclysm Shaping up to be meh

So after all these massive data mined bits of info what are your views on how cataclysm is shaping up to be? Personally I thought it was going to be amazing, then now it looks like crap, a new wotlk. Looked epic, had the potential to be epic. Major flop. The biggest things ticking me off right now are the new talent trees which, yes I know are in serious beta process right now, just look horrible. As well as the boss models. Deathwing has a generic dragon frame, but his skin is pretty bad ass. Cho'gal, who was one of my favorite characters in the lore now looks nothing like he did in the comic. He should be disfigured, with tentacles coming out of his body, he looks very ogreesque still. Adding a few eyes to a new generic ogre model doesn't make him look cool. Not to mention his chicken eye looks to big compared to how it looked in the comics. Small things, but they mean alot. What do you guys think about cataclysm so far?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    you're basically complaining about a half assembled car not driving properly.
    Quoted for truth.

Yay, ghost quote!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yay, ghost quote!
    /thread
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I originally went from loving it and very excited to meh and now after the latest videos I've been seeing popping up I'm back to loving it, much more intensely than before.

I mean seriously the Vash'jir ending event is just fucking awesome, the Into the Maelstrom event is just fucking awesome, the new Forsaken are just fucking awesome, and everything I've been seeing recently is pretty much just fucking awesome.

I don't understand people that could possibly complain about Cataclysm, specially you if you're into lore. This expansion is going to be nothing short of a collective loregasm from rpers.

I love levelling alts, so obviously I'm loving it. Certainly the most recent news nearly made me jizz my pants.

But I'm not in beta (yet) and not following new zones for a change, would like a surprise for once.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's still early beta. As with music demos, I won't decide until I hear the hreal thing(see the real thing)
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Cho'gal, who was one of my favorite characters in the lore now looks nothing like he did in the comic. He should be disfigured, with tentacles coming out of his body, he looks very ogreesque still.
    Im not much of a lore nerd, but isnt he like being resurrected? Mabey he has like 3 oder 4 phases where he changes skin, like the black knight (merely a setback). The rest of his skins arnt implemented yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    As someone earlier said who's post is now gone "You're basically complaining about a half assembled car not driving properly".

I say give stuff time to be implemented and more than just data mined (As a Blue once said data mined objects are not in the full sunlight for a reason), let it get out and breath, and be placed appropriately before being so critical. Look at it like a house, when it's just the frame it might not look that impressive, but once it's been completed and fully furnished it's something completely different than what was it originally was. Give it time, be constructive with your criticism, and be patient.

Keep in mind the comics are not done by Blizzard staff and drawing a comic is immensely easier than modeling an in game character.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    First off whats wrong with the talent trees i love that there smaller now and no stupid lame stuff in them anymore like 0-5% increase to your crit rating woot (must have but so lame)

Woooohhoooooo 85. Thats the only thing i dislike... I know its supposed to feel big but i just dont like the number.

Hey guyz what'd you think of Transformers 3. I liked it at first but now I think it's stupid.

Same with Pirates 4 and Jaws 26!!

Jesus these threads are so pointless

Deleted
    on the Cho'gall thing - Have you considere phase ?