Poll: What is your favorite City?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Even though I think it's one of the worst looking capital in-game, Thunderbluff. I really hope it gets similar treatment like Orgrimmar.

Ironforge fersher. Being a dwarf in there for hours over the past 5 years was great

City of the Living Dead directed by Lucio Fulci. :P

Deleted
    Silvermoon City, sadly it's in the middle of nowhere, thus I'm forced to go to Orgrimmar or Thunderbluff

Stormwind for how awesome it looks and how big it is compared to most capitals.

Ironforge for how awesome it is, it's indoors, and it's very traveler friendly.

10+ Year Old Account
    UC because I seem to be the only person that can find their way around it without looking at the map in my guild. That and Its Undercity! thats 2 cities in one.. a top and underground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

TB its flight paths to other places are shorter and more direct than most. Making it a great hub for lvling.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran for utility because the city is so small. Everything needed (except trainers) is here, here, here and here. Then I can hop, skip and jump into a portal to any other capitol to do whatever I wanted to do. Oh yea, and with Dalaran, I can ride my choppa out of the sewer pipe and play chicken with the fast approaching ground.

We won't mention the number of times I was late hitting levitate...

>.>

The best city in the game by far is Dalaran, it has so much lore behind it, and when you are decending into the city, the spires make it look like very epic, outside of that, Ironforge is the second best, I have always felt bad that dwarves were not the horde, because they are easily the coolest race in the game.

I've got a soft spot for Darnassus simply because of the music inside of the Temple of the Moon, one of my favorite tracks in the game.

Darnassus/Silvermoon for me Darnassus for its peaceful and awesome setup Silvermoon for its pure epic awesomeness.

Yeah, gotta go with Ironforge.

I love Orgrimmar in terms of cities to hang out in.

Thunder Bluff however is my absolute favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkatt View Post
    Dalaran for utility because the city is so small. Everything needed (except trainers) is here, here, here and here. Then I can hop, skip and jump into a portal to any other capitol to do whatever I wanted to do.

>.>
    ^ Exactly

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted Stormwind city because a. It is the humans' capital; b. It symbolises a bastion of strength; c. It has a harbour; d. It is open and airy and has natural features - a park, waterways etc. Seeing Stormwind from the air is simply amazing - the coloured roofs that denote different parts of the city give it order and beauty.

Ironforge has its positives. It is very strong and fiery and gives a sense of machines and power and grit. But I prefer the tranquility and vibrancy of Stormwind, with its citadel and its pennants flapping in the breeze.

I tend to go to Ironforge to use the Auction House, though. >.<
    For the Alliance!

I'm a big fan of Ironforge. The Bridge is where all my trades are made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance: Ironforge

Horde: The Undercity
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Org bank. I am seriously going to miss that roof =(

Ironforge for Alliance

Orgrimmar for Horde

TB by far. Even more so come Cata, you can fly anywhere you need to quickly and efficiently.

The AH, Bank, and Anvil are all in one place guys!
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs