My idea for cata trees.

So here is my Idea to unfuck the trees. I came up with this in about 30 mins so it might be rough but tell me what you think. Now you may have to go look at the trees to see where I think stuff should be moved/which talents should be less/more.

BM

Mastery 1: Intimidation
    Mastery 2: Pet Dmg
    Mastery 3: Exotic Pets

-Move Pathfinding to teir 1, and add "While in Aspect of the Fox movement speed increased by 5/10% (2pts still).
    -Change Beastial Discipline to 3pts 8/16/24% pet focus regeneration.
    -Change One With Nature to 2pts Hawk 8/15% attack power Fox 5/10% focus regeneration.
    -Change Spirit Bond to 3pts 1/2/3% total health 5/10/15% increased healing recieved.
    -Remove the required pre-requisite for Invigoration.
    -Change Invigoration to 3pts 2/4/6 focus (or 3/6/9 depending on balance).
    -Move the Beast Within to the 31 talent point.

MM

Mastery 1: Aimed Shot
    Mastery 2: Ranged Damage
    Mastery 3: Wild Quiver

-Switch Bombardment with Rapid Killing.
    -Move Resistance is Futile to where Careful Aim is.
    -Move Marked for Death where Resistance is Futile was.
    -Move Careful Aim where Marked for Death was.
    -Switch Termination with Posthaste.
    -Change Dazzled Prey, your Concussive Shot has a 50/100% to stun the target for 2 seconds and then daze them for the remaining amount (which would be 2 seconds, this is basically the old Improved Concussion Shot).
    -Change Careful Aim, whenever you stand still your Aimed Shot gains 2% crit chance every second up to a maximum 30% crit. Still 3pts 10/20/30% crit.

SV

Mastery 1: Explosive Shot
    Mastery 2: Elemental Damage
    Mastery 3: Black Arrow (beef it up/change it idk)

-Change Improved Tracking to 3pts 1/2/3%.
    -Move Hunting Party to teir 1.
    -Change Trap Mastery to 2pts 10/15% duration (frost/freezing) 10/15% more damage (Explosive/Immolation/Black Arrow) 3/6 more snakes (snake obviously.
    -Change Counterattack to proc off dodge (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD).
    -Switch Toxicology with Point of No Escape.
    -Change Thrill of the Hunt to 2pts 20/40%.
    -Combine the Lock and Load/TNT procs (basically just the way it is in WOTLK).
    -Change TNT talent to this.
    Your Explosive Trap blows all enemies back 2/4/6 yards, your Immolation Trap decreases attack/casting speed by 5/10/15%, your Explosive Shot decreases fire resist by 3% stacking 3 times and it could be dispelled (not per tick, basically you would have to shoot 3 seperate Explosive Shots).
    -New 31 talent point; When your Lock and Load procs your Explosive Shot hits up to 5 enemies within 10 yards (excluding CC's for obvious reasons).

Mmmmmmmmmk so this is just my idea that I threw together in a few minutes and it is by no means perfect but I do think its a shit load better than that crap they gave to us today... you be the judge.
    Last edited by Rocknrule; 2010-07-14 at 11:51 PM.