Deleted

Ancestral Swiftness

Does anyone know if the 15% movement speed increase is for ghost wolf only? Or is it in "human" form aswell?

My answer is: yes

Deleted
    How is this trolling? I'm just asking because i'm curious. To me, the wording isn't quite clear about if it works while not a ghost wolf.

On a side note, If you can't contribute; gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg View Post
    My answer is: yes
    Thank you for the unusually informative answer, you must feel great about imparting your great wisdom unto others. I would like to take a minute, and relish in the enlightening answer you have provided for all to see.

... /sarcasm off.
    Last edited by mmocf2b2f177b5; 2010-07-15 at 12:41 AM.

im pretty sure its just in human form not possitive though

inc. leet raptor

Quote Originally Posted by trentas View Post
    im pretty sure its just in human form not possitive though
    this

Shouldn't really matter. There's a movement speed + Mastery boot enchant and if Mastery is going to be the be all end all stat you'll want that enchant.

I am pretty sure it is 15% movement speed increase in normal form. This due to the fact that before the new 31-point talent tree there was a separate (i.e. not related to ghost wolf) 2-point talent in the enhancement tree that said increase movement speed by 7/15%.

Now in the 31-point tree, they have seemed to integrate the two separate talents into one. Personal opinion is that this is a must have for most shamans. (also it probably does not stack with other movement speed enchants so I have to look up what enchants there is though before I am 100% sure. As Rahdik commented, you might want mastery on boots and then you get an 8% increase aswell. This would lower the effect somewhat from the talent, still most likely good enough to take anyway)

Caanaz
    Last edited by Caanaz; 2010-07-15 at 07:40 AM.

if it stays the way it is, I do not want mastery rating at all...
    Nature damage ftl, if half of my spells deal fire damage.

But I'm an engineer, so I'll be taking the rocket boots.
    I'm very excited to get 30% movement indoors, 15% when fighting + rocket boots in extreme situations.
    Combine this with spiritwalker's grace, and wooohooo

enhancement fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.