How much resilience are you running at

So yeah. I'm a casual pvp'er and only do battlegrounds. I don't like getting 2-shoted so I wear some pvp gear from WG and honor points. My pvp spec is frost. Just wondering what resilience are you people running at? Just recently I had 880, but got a nice new pve ring and thinking of switching it and lowering my resi to 820. I know resilience might not be as important in battlegrounds, but it's still nice to have some, especially with those pesky hunters and various other classes wearing a lot of ICC25 stuff and hitting pretty hard

Thanks

About 1.1k off the top of my head. I run 2 pve rings and pve pants. The rest is pvp gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    i don't usually run at resilience, that's a sure way to get a venereal disease.
    BfA Beta Time

8 tons of pure resilience.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

No need to get more than 900 resilience imo, just make sure you have tons of haste. And train a lot to use the class tools correctly. Frost PvP has tons of abilities and possibilities to survive and control crowds of people.

: )

And as to the title of the topic. I usually run with around 800 resilience in battlegrounds as frost, and half of the gear is then PvE items with mostly haste, and hit. So you should be fine.

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

As a fire mage, I run with from 1150 to 1450 resilience, depending on what PVP I'm doing.

If i'm carrying flag in WSG - 1450res
    If i'm attacking in SoTA - 1150res
    etc..

I have 1800 rating full gear (no shoulders or cap, and 1800 weapons) and I change 1 ring to ICC ring, 1 trinket to Muradin's and MH and OH weapons for Nubelung.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Fukla

It depends on what you're doing, to be quite honest.

In a battleground setting, you probably don't need all that much resilience. 700-900 is most likely way more than adequate.

In an arena setting it is dependent on your comp, and how confident you are in your healer. I wear anywhere from 900-1100 resilience based off of what bracket I'm playing, and what teams we've been facing. If we queue for a bunch of games, and get a bunch of hunters, I'll swap to my 1100 resil set, and put on my Corroded Skeleton key. If however we're getting a lot of TSG or RLS / RPS, I'd probably swap down closer to 900 resil for more offensive play.