Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Osbourne View Post
    Anyone go to my link?
    Clearly you are not in the beta... or you wold knwo that EU has to use the US client.

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 03:32 PM ----------

Any believer knows... that the mere mention of His name infuriates and instigates the "others".

Proof positive.
    Last edited by AuthurDent; 2010-07-15 at 03:33 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way to make a religious bullshit argument out of a question about help regarding a WoW beta.

Try the official forums mate, the beta has it's own section, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    Clearly you are not in the beta... or you wold knwo that EU has to use the US client.

Any believer knows... that the mere mention of His name infuriates and instigates the "others".

Proof positive.
    You mean Kalgan, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    no problem mate, it's your opinion and it's ok. but you can do it without verbal assault, right? just because that Christians are other than you, doesn't mean that they are stupid. -.-
    it's not a verbal assault it's my opinion

15+ Year Old Account
    sorry for that, guys. nevermind. it just strikes how people can be intolerant...

you dont seem to need your beta access , give it to someone who actually knows how to play this game

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster View Post
    you dont seem to need your beta access , give it to someone who actually knows how to play this game
    That would mean giving his BNet info out. Lolno.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    That would mean giving his BNet info out. Lolno.
    thats up to him

sorry for that, guys. nevermind. it just strikes how people can be intolerant...
    it's fun trolling religious people, it's as easy as stealing candy from a baby

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster View Post
    thats up to him
    And do you REALLY think someone would do that?

someone who is as smart as the OP would most likely do it

you mean offensive vs offensive? kinda. sorry for that, but i'm fed up with such smartasses.

no problem mate, it's your opinion and it's ok. but you can do it without verbal assault, right? just because that Christians are other than you, doesn't mean that they are stupid. -.-
    Christians are retarded! They believe in said "god" only because they were forced to go to these tall large white buildings and read "tall tales" about this "god" and several other psychos that believe in "god" and their retarded endeavors, its like reading a readers digest about a bunch of Jews with schizophrenia.

MY BELIEF IS THAT Christianity is a massive fucking cult that does nothing but fool people into giving them money for their sketchy underground shit like moving priests about the world to molest children!

hows that for verbal assault!
    Last edited by Wolfshark; 2010-07-15 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by z932074 View Post
    what do mythical zombies have to do with this thread, anyway?
    I'm no christian.. and I resent this type of careless statements..
    It's just too ignorant to insult other people's belives.. no matter what they are!

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post

Proof positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    If you need to use US client what did this guy just link. Not in beta so just curious ,given that I tried it and 1 says u need us wow client and other one doesn't. Didn't install or anything just tried 2 see if i could and the one he linked actually allowed me to start an installation.

hold your tongue, ignorant. respect others' feelings, because I do believe in Jesus and calling him "mythical zombie" is very offensive to me, additionally, I'm not the only one. but you feel so proud of you, huh, Mr. Smartypants? learn to live among the community, fucker.
    Calling jesus real is offensive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    If you need to use US client what did this guy just link. Not in beta so just curious ,given that I tried it and 1 says u need us wow client and other one doesn't. Didn't install or anything just tried 2 see if i could and the one he linked actually allowed me to start an installation.
    That one is the enGB version. The enUS I linked earlier.

Why don't all of you get the hell off World of Warcraft forums about real life beliefs, we all know you're too busy leveling that alt or raiding to have time for any beliefs of any sort!

His name is allah!

Some of you people need to calm down, also Mods are getting lazy, this shoud have been locked asfast as the Jesus insult came.

Quote Originally Posted by cryless View Post
    his name is allah!
    roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by inzide View Post
    some of you people need to calm down, also mods are getting lazy, this shoud have been locked asfast as the jesus insult came.
    how dare you insult jesus!