Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

i need some answers regarding level 29 on cataclysm

hey, i need some answers from someone who got a warrior on cataclysm beta
    i play twink 29 and since the talent points will be awarded once every 2 points i understand that i loose a lot of abilities
    atm i can spent my points and reach taste of blood 3/3 at level 29
    in cataclysm i think i get only 10 points at level 29 and i can t reach 1/3 taste of blood
    can someone confirm me with a screenshot or smt if at level 29 warrior on cataclysm you will not be able to have taste of blood?

Try using the talent calculator made for cataclysm at wowtal.com

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 09:46 AM ----------

It's in the third tier. The logic thing would be that you gain acces to first tier at lvl 10, second tier at lvl 20 and third tier at lvl 30.

Deleted
    well this means that i can t use taste of blood which was avaible until now
    and this is not fair at all
    i could get to taste of blood 3/3 before, but don t even get at least 1/3 in cataclysm?!
    bye bye wow...

thats because blizz doesn't give a damn about twinking at lvl 29. it's about leveling and reaching the level cap. who gives a fuck about low lvl chars in pvp that don't even have all of their abilities?

Deleted
    well devillzard wants money
    i pay money to play twinks
    others pay money
    he wants money... so he must suport twinks

Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    well this means that i can t use taste of blood which was avaible until now
    and this is not fair at all
    i could get to taste of blood 3/3 before, but don t even get at least 1/3 in cataclysm?!
    bye bye wow...
    1.) This is Beta.
    2.) Fair? lolol
    3.) Twinking is lol.
    4.) YOU'RE GETTING MORTAL STRIKE. WHY WOULD YOU COMPLAIN?!

Deleted
    so what s mortal strike?

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 08:39 AM ----------

well i ve found news
    it apears that you get 1 point at level 10 and then 1 point at 11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29 which means that you get 11 points at level 29
    this means that you can choose 1/3 taste of blood
    but still sucks... i mean , before cata you can choose 3/3 taste of blood and you have a couple more points left to spent
    anyway
    i ve checked the talent tree and it seems it s better to specialize in fury or protection at level 29 because the biggest problem of a 29 warr was the fact he couldn t GET a hunter or warlock who was running from him
    now, with piecring howl or conclusive blow at protection it seems a GREAT way to cath em!!!
    so i guess Taste of Blood is not that intreasting anymore
    but i have seen some strange sc regarding hunters level 19
    (search on twinkinfo dot com)
    if they can crit at level 19 1000 damage... i guess they can crit 2000 at level 29

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 08:41 AM ----------

well i ve found news
    it apears that you get 1 point at level 10 and then 1 point at 11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29 which means that you get 11 points at level 29
    this means that you can choose 1/3 taste of blood
    but still sucks... i mean , before cata you can choose 3/3 taste of blood and you have a couple more points left to spent
    anyway
    i ve checked the talent tree and it seems it s better to specialize in fury or protection at level 29 because the biggest problem of a 29 warr was the fact he couldn t GET a hunter or warlock who was running from him
    now, with piecring howl or conclusive blow at protection it seems a GREAT way to cath em!!!
    so i guess Taste of Blood is not that intreasting anymore
    but i have seen some strange sc regarding hunters level 19
    (search on twinkinfo dot com)
    if they can crit at level 19 1000 damage... i guess they can crit 2000 at level 29

OMFG.fm is recording the leveling a worgen from 0 to like 20, and during that time he is
    rewarded one point per level, and the talent trees look like the old ones. Guess thats
    gonna be an immediate change and not just after level 80 (?).

Deleted
    mb he recorded last week
    i know their movies but the new talent tree was changed this couple last days...

Deleted
    why do you post if you have nothing to say?

So you are complaining that you gain less advantage from hugely overgearing a battleground tier ?
    Tough Luck, and good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    So you are complaining that you gain less advantage from hugely overgearing a battleground tier ?
    Tough Luck, and good riddance.
    That is what he is saying. However, what he doesn't realize is that the changes will make 29 warriors even stronger in BG's. Mortal Strike more than makes up for Overpower procs.

I think the sad fact is that he's threatening to quit wow because his 29 warrior won't be able to proc Overpower as much.

Crying over losing maybe 2 points into TfB, and gaining Mortal Faceroll, yaaaaaa troll much?
    Oh hi

Deleted
    i was complaining when i heard you get 10 points, now when i see i get 11 points and some cool abilities i am not complaining anymore
    however , other classes have new abilities and as i said hunters crit 1000 at level 19 and prob 2000 at level 29
    however i need some other questions but i don t think i m gonna find answer in beta
    i was intreastead to know if rated BG are avaible for all levels
    cause , as you know , twinks play in bg xp turned off, and this bg with xp turned off are very rare... and if we can join a comon bg for all battlegrounds from all realms, we can get a lot more xp turned off bgs

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
    thats because blizz doesn't give a damn about twinking at lvl 29. it's about leveling and reaching the level cap. who gives a fuck about low lvl chars in pvp that don't even have all of their abilities?
    This poster may have been banned, but despite the excessive way they wrote it, their main point is correct. This game is not balanced around anything but the level cap. Yes, the leveling was vastly improved (MS at level 10 ^^ ), but the devs do not have the time nor desire to spend time balancing at 85, and also at levels 10-84.

Sorry you can't play the same as before, but this game is balanced around level cap.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

to counter this you're given a bunch of neat class-specific abilities at level 10, so your BGing will be much more varied while twinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad post is bad. Quit whining about what is 'fair' and 'unfair'. You get MS and things are changing for everyone. If you /uninstall because your 1 29 twink isn't as faceroll as it might have been before cata, I don't think blizzard will fix it for you over the 12 million others that are playing the game at 85...