10+ Year Old Account

Question Spirit Link Trashed?

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if any Beta testers have heard/seen anything on Spirit Link.

I was really looking forward to this talent because it sounded really interesting.

I hope they didn't. :X

Deleted
    So far there has been no evidence of spirit link on the beta.
    On the cata beta forum many of the resto shamans have been asking about it, but yet there has been no responce.
    I guess we just got to hope that its not ready for a beta release just yet and it will come later on in the beta (fingers crossed).

Tomorrow is the developer chat on twitter, maybe some are smart enough to ask that question (if they even answer it, I bet they don't).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Tomorrow is the developer chat on twitter, maybe some are smart enough to ask that question (if they even answer it, I bet they don't).
    Thats what I was planning to do, they answered mine last time so imma feeling lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by pearroc View Post
    Thats what I was planning to do, they answered mine last time so imma feeling lucky!
    Gogo green Frog with that... onion? on his butt!

It's a bulbasaur

OMG.. you've never watched Pokemon before?!?!?

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Im tempted to ban you just for not reconising bulba!

Quote Originally Posted by pearroc View Post
    [/COLOR]

Im tempted to ban you just for not reconising bulba!
    I would never admit it, this real-id thing is still making me nervous xD
    (IF I would know what this Pokemon stuff is you are talking about, I think I would like him better than Pikatchu though)

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 10:18 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q. Will Spirit Link make a return after all? Ghostcrawler mentioned he'd like to bring it back, but no sighting of it yet.
    A. Anything’s possible, but at this point it isn’t looking good for our beloved talent…. If we changed it to be an absorb or a different sort of mechanic, then it wouldn’t be the iconic Spirit Link that we all remember from Warcraft III. But that core damage-sharing mechanic poses major design and balance challenges (e.g. does a rogue really want to start taking damage suddenly because the shaman in his group decided to link him to the tank?).
    :-(
    Last edited by Cjeska; 2010-07-17 at 08:19 AM.