Thread: 400 Mace Skill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The nonelite mobs in the blasted lands stopped giving weapon skill some time ago but the elite still can be used to skill weapons.
    Grol the destroyer is one of the elite.

As someone else said take a fast weapon and stack as much haste as you can.

Seriously, is it random? I always thought there was some kind of invisible experience bar for each level. Wow, this is one of those revelation moments
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

I've always trained my weapons on the mobs in the purple area of crystalsong forest. They're level 79-80, they never end, and there arent enemy players around to interrupt me. 399-400 always took me 30-60 minutes for my DK's weapons, and always less than 10 minutes for my int-stacking holy paladin.
    I dont know if it's random or if there's a hidden invisible bar, but non-white physical attacks also contribute to getting the skillup. Maybe the OP is taking 5 hours to get the last skillup because he's just auto-attacking.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin