Thread: Tol Barad

Tol Barad

Two words: Flying Combat
    discuss

Deleted
    no.

We don't need yet another gimmicky combat system that will never possibly reach the depth of the normal combat system and in which classes would probably be irrelevant.

They did vehicles, they did this jousting crap and it sucked.

What they need to do in tol barad is either disable flying or at least make it be a mostly indoors/underground place.

I kind of enjoyed vehicles. I hope they don't scrap that idea altogether.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Deleted
    I didn't mind the vehicles in Wintergrasp so much gave it the Epic feeling of Assualting some Stronghold and was awesome

Though the way they did SoA and IoC imo annoyed me SoA is smaller and more annoying when it comes to vehicles and IoC well just devolved into a Zerg for anuything standing.. Why do the alliance always go for the hanger its useless , TBH i like the Vehicles if its done right but Depth perception in WoW isnt exactly great anyway

What kind of flying combat?

-A non-gravity fight like Kaelthas seems annoying for mele classes, but could be interesting.

-Mounted figts like Occulus or Malyos are boring as hell.

-A PvP Gunship Battle could be fun, without cannons ofc. However with the current amount of knockbacks it doesn't seem a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    What kind of flying combat?

-A non-gravity fight like Kaelthas seems annoying for mele classes, but could be interesting.

-Mounted figts like Occulus or Malyos are boring as hell.

-A PvP Gunship Battle could be fun, without cannons ofc. However with the current amount of knockbacks it doesn't seem a good idea.
    It can be 2 gunships fighting each other for control over something. Why of course, cannons as well.

Honestly blizz needs to stop with vehicle vs. vehicle combat. It was interesting at first but wore thin very quickly.

Anyone remember when wotlk was at this stage of development and they said WG would have air vehicles? yeah whatever happened to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalula View Post
    Anyone remember when wotlk was at this stage of development and they said WG would have air vehicles? yeah whatever happened to that?
    I didn't even remember this. It probably sucked so they abandoned the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalula View Post
    Imagine you running to the east park/west park vehicle shops, only to be fried by an gnomish/goblin air plane. Yeah, no thanks.