Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemaro View Post
    What I find funny is Bolvar isn't doing his job or the Val'kyr would still be scourge.
    When the lich king died some of the intelligent scourge got their free will back by the time bolvar took the crown.

Exactly the samething happened when the frozen throne with the iced crown (with the spirit of ner'zhul) was about to be shattered for arthas to come and take the crown (when arthas and illidan were fighting) and a lot of scourge like sylvanas broke free (she was a banshee before taking back her corpse)

She'll lose control of whatever plot she's planning-just like she lost her Plague to Putriss-go running to whomever will help her, probably Thrall again who has to go to Garrosh on her behalf, and we get to undo what she did. And in the end she'll either become humble and actually think before she leaps, or the other Horde leaders who're finally get tired of her Plague making ways force her into exile her. But though exiled she'll still be the Leader of the Forsaken but she'll have to follow the demands of some General who'll get placed in charge of the Undercity and the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    Oh, here are some other interesting spoiler pics:

http://runaan.shaiex.net/pictures/wp...punishment.jpg

http://runaan.shaiex.net/pictures/wp...ine/broken.jpg

If we needed any proof she didnt care about the Horde at all...which many of us didn't, that little line she says in the second pic takes care of it. I cannot WAIT to see if she gets 'Dismissed' and i hope she does. Forsaken Mindrape is not on the list of things that are Horde approved I think. I will never roll a Forsaken character ever again after this(even though I know yes, it's just a game, etc, I never want to be associated with the Forsaken.) Nor will I ever in a million years defend the Undercity on any of my characters. (I play ona n RP server-while I'm not really hard about it, I have little quirks. Working with evil bitches is not something I do.)
    i dont even play horde, never have, but i might just start one after cataclysm comes out; these pictures and story pieces are really inticing

Sylvannas was/is evil since day one. Her affiliation with the Horde is just smth made out of necessity. Now, just found means to increase the numbers of the Forsaken: "oy! lets plague some farmers, kill them and bring them back as Scourge...erm ups... i meant Forsaken." And she will keep doing so in every oportunity she deems worthy.

World of Warcraft: the Wrath of the Lich Queen.

Too bad that won't be pushed till the end of it, because it would change too much things for people playing for the past years, but it would be nice to have the Forsaken "split up" and become their own faction (maybe teaming up with the BE), would be fun.