Poll: So guess wich is the new forsaken leader?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Putricide is goooodnews for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Jaina OBVIOUSLY, she is the real mastermind behind the lich king, deathwing and the titans' presence on azeroth. she is one evil sassy b!tch
    Are you implying she is sassy handwrench (or what ever that goblin is called) too ?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barter94 View Post
    lillian voss. she isn't in lore atm but i saw something about a quest that see was a dother of a Scarlet and is now undead(not forsaken) she was going to be executed bij her father, she escape.
    and it was sayed that she was going to play a inportand rol in the future.[COLOR="red"]
    The pic bellow may answer what i think about this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Why would Sylvanas be killed in the first place?

Deleted
    I tought scarlet crusaders hate any undead even in undead form.

my 1st place vote: Sylvanas will stay
    my 2nd place vote: Nathanos Blightcaller (the Undead Hunter in the Plaguelands)
    my 3rd place vote: Garrosh after we (the horde) or Vol'jin betray and kill him (because we hate him) and the Val'kyr ressurect him as a Forsaken because Sylvanas ordered them to if both of them are ever killed (revenge is a bitch, aint it Garrosh?)

Who's the undead lord dude in WPL? (Name please)

Edit: Name is in the above post nevermind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I tought scarlet crusaders hate any undead even in undead form.
    Lilian does run from the Forsaken. The problem is she is captured by the Scarlet and ordered to be executed by her own father.

I´d like to see her stay, forsaken are the only truly evil race the horde has, and she makes them that much more badass

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...GE-SPOILERS%29
    ^has me leaning toward Koltira Deathweaver taking over, perhaps

I still think Calia Menethil would be best both lorewise and awesomeness-wise...

15+ Year Old Account
    She'll marry Bolvar!

10+ Year Old Account
    it should have been vol'jin leading horde instead of garrosh

Originally Posted by barter94
    lillian voss. she isn't in lore atm but i saw something about a quest that see was a dother of a Scarlet and is now undead(not forsaken) she was going to be executed bij her father, she escape.
    and it was sayed that she was going to play a inportand rol in the future.[COLOR="red"]

Quote Originally Posted by Limbs of a Stare View Post
    ^This! / LMAOROFL!!
    Last edited by Vempriex; 2010-07-15 at 07:29 PM.

Why is everyone so concerned with Calia Menethill's right to the throne?

Perhaps it's my rl hatred of monarchy coming through but I think leaders should be chosen or at very least earn a position in some way.

Now if she did something to make the Forsaken people rally under her, or make the other Horde leadership trust her to replace Sylvanas then yeah I'm all for it. Maybe she goes after her old crush Daval Prestor and something deeply unpleasant happens, she ends up undead and the corpse-y people of Loraeron accept her as the new leader. It would tie her nicely in with some of the main themes and characters in the expansion.

On the other hand I like Sylvanas and I hope she gets a chance to see what she's become and repent - and I don't mean Garrosh shouting at her, I mean something like what Lady Liadrin got.

Failing that it would be nicer to see an established in game character take the lead if it does transpire that she dies. It would be a bit of a disservice to lots of pre-existing npcs if they suddenly remembered Calia and sidelined the likes of Nathanos.

I'd go with Lilian Voss, probably the only one to be even more twisted than Sylvanas.

Admitting she dies, because I doubt it.

Deleted
    Sylvanas is too badass to leave :3

I seriously doubt she's going to die.

Victory for Sylvanas!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos, obvious badass guy.

Too bad he was killed by Aliiance guys in lore D:<