Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    Just a quick note, all the Horde vs Alliance events that are coming out so far are in the 10-40 level zones. We still don't know what happens in the 40-60 zones.

For example, the Alliance has a major base on the Swamp of Sorrows, right next to the Sunken Temple. Half the content isn't even done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekcahw View Post
    barrens
    True, who wouldn't want a desserty dessert :/

A faction-specific ending to Andorhol is going to only create massive lore headaches, far bigger than, "Who won the Gunship?"

I am very displeased though. Hell, the poster even said that Thassarian runs away. Character derailment for both him and Tirion while Forsaken are basically wearing Martin Fury and Blizzard is too afraid to ban them.

barrens
    Except Alliance don't have control of it and the Horde is successful in holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliden View Post
    Does the alliance take control of anything in this xpac?
    Not really, a couple tent villages here and there. The Alliance is clearly losing on the territory acquisition front.

From what I have read, Horde are taking control of pretty much all the zones surrounding Trisfal on the EK - Hillsbrad, WPL, Arathi. I think the Alliance has control over half of the barrens.

15+ Year Old Account
    barrens
    True, who wouldn't want a desserty dessert :/

barrens
    Except Alliance don't have control of it and the Horde is successful in holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Because Horde is more awesome, duh.
    This guy speaks the truth.

Deleted
    The forsaken do have some incredebly effective weaponry now. But can it even be counted towards horde victory?

Garrosh does not agree with either plague weapons or Val'kyrs resurrecting people. The forsaken making progress this way is not really progress for horde, its progress for Sylvanas only. Its only a matter of time before Garrosh will snap back and the forsaken will be in a tough spot between the horde and the alliance.

Reading this thread made me feel dirty :-(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmking View Post
    After we help the new commander taking place (he throws the old through a tower window).

As I said in the other thread, wait until next expansion and you'll see the Alliance getting their revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    It's extremely narrow-minded to think that the only reason people play is either to raid or pvp.
    Why WoW has never ment to be played like an single player RPG. If you want true lore and gameplay that wont be ruined i suggest not picking an MMO based off raiding big bad guys.

doesn't the alliance get the farms around andorhal though reclaimed? they look healthy now...

the forsaken want in on the expanding territory warring, i don't see a reason to exclude them. remind me why we want andorhal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    The only way to make up for this questline is if the Skybreaker comes out of nowhere destroys Andorhal, and Genn Greymane leaps on and rapes Sylvanas until she bleeds out of her mouth... It seems Blizzard is intent on taking the fun out of being Alliance.
    /end nerd rage
    o.O

Additionally.

o.O

...anyway, that stuff only happens in hentai. l2sex.

But yeah, I'm feeling the Horde bias, but who knows. It could be different on retail. Probably not, but hey.

Ya know playing both sides I can honestly say Alliance get the shorter end of the stick 90% of the time. And why? Truth be told , you can hate specific races and areas. But both sides of the spectrum are pretty cool in their own damn ways. Giving the alliance a small part of the barrens is nothing. It's just a waste of time imo. Especially considering the Horde still hold em off.

It's almost like they baby feed all the horde players , which is hilarious because the horde fanboys always talk about how hardcore the players are on that side and how there's no kids. Yeah ok...that's such a load of shit at this point. Did you ever think they made the game easier for the older audience...just sayin .

The argument is invalid because there are more Alliance players than there are Horde players.

Horde gets one more pure dps class, the Allaince get 200,000~ more players.

The level of QQ in this thread is incredibly stupid. And we are all dumber for having read it.

The Alliance defeated/replaced the Lich King. The Horde just carried a dead orc away. It's the Horde's turn to do something.