Thread: events

events

Hey... I was wondering if there was an addon out there that has the same functionality as Event Alert but is more configureable... if there is one that is specific to deathknights that would be even more awsome.

TellMeWhen for an icon format, and NeedToKnow for bars are both options.
    Neither offer the functionality "out of the box", with the buffs etc needing added manually, but that does offer the configurability you desire maybe.
    Not class specific, but since you select only what you want shown, it doesn't need to be.

Since i found this i can´t play without it; http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/proxxy.aspx , i think the author made it from another addon he had written
    that used the Quartz buff-timers to add procs, but it´s rewritten and improved and absolutely...awesome!
    It has lots of class-specific buffs/proccs added, and you can add any kind of proc you want if you just add the procs name or its spell-id.
    Besides the default ones for classes (it shows heroism-duration on any class) i use it to keep track of the timer on my flask-buff, trinkets, my weapon-enchants (berserking +
    mongoose) (not that berserking is hard to miss), up-time on my paladins Libram both when tanking and dpsing, my Druids Idol and the Sigil on my DK, it´s very slick and
    easy to keep your eyes on.