Thread: QQ Aff :(

QQ Aff :(

Im afflic as of now, so im a lil upset that afflic talents didnt get anything new at all! Demo got meteor thing and hellfire w/e, destro got bane of havoc and soulfire thingy, but poor afflic over there got nothin,i was lookin at the talents and stuff, and realized that, i probly wont be changing my rotation or anything, which imo, kinda sucks, i was hoping to try somethin new, but overall, afflic got nothin, blizz doesnt even care bout poor afflic, nerdrage QQ

The warlock class is one of several way behind development wise.
    The affliction tree is just one of several that needs its overhaul yet.
    Wait till we see the changes to it, then we make our judgements.

Keep in mind that this is Beta, and right now a good amount of changes remain to be seen. Many of the talents you see are just placeholders. So don't jump the gun... Cata has not launched yet.

Affliction locks, DK, Paladins, and some other class I forget are all behind in the talent revamps.

Wait it out, Afflic is due for another pass.

The amount of these threads are endless!

*half a year before Cataclysm launch*
    "Unfair! why is *insert random class/spec* so *insert random swearword* *bad/boring/not new!?*"

I know it's not obligatory or anything, but if you want to ask development questions like that, you really should search for some Blueposts, as they
    will usually answer your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yet another "Affliction looks unfinished" qq thread. Locked.

Guess what, Affliction isn't finished. Wait 2 builds before qq'ing again.

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 10:15 PM ----------

Yet another "Affliction looks unfinished" qq thread. Locked.

Guess what, Affliction isn't finished. Wait 2 builds before qq'ing again.

R.I.P. YARG