[Beta Video] Ironforge Airfield Quick Video!

Yes, the Ironforge Airfield has changed! We just added this quick video showing the changes in the beta. Please rate, comment, and subscribe! Don't forget to watch in HD!

http://wowcataclysmnews.com/ironforg...eview-hd-video

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    By fire be purged.....?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet but i think ill wait untill Cata so i can see it myself, ive been way to Spoiled lately. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, unless they're actually going to make it worth something other than eye candy, that's been there for a while there and can even be seen in the current expansion when you fly from Ironforge and head north.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniDevil View Post
    Ummm, unless they're actually going to make it worth something other than eye candy, that's been there for a while there and can even be seen in the current expansion when you fly from Ironforge and head north.
    Watching the video may be helpful.

fly from if to menethil to see this... in vanilla beta you could access this but alas no longer...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    fly from if to menethil to see this... in vanilla beta you could access this but alas no longer...

You can still get into there. Did it just yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im anxious to try, especially because i noticed theres a tunnel stuck to IF Mountain up on the Airport when i was Flying up North, it was open to.

Nice.

All this Dwarf stuff really makes me want to continue leveling my own up.

You can still get up there today... but only if you are one of the chosen few.

Or just reading the post might be helpful...Thanks for watching everyone!

-Mag

what are they fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    what are they fighting?
    It's the Dark Iron Dwarves versus the Ironforge Dwarves.

Thanks, your videos are awesome guys, keep it up
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Looks like that whole Council of Three Hammers thing is going well, with the Dark Iron invasion going on.