Poll: Which side is more favored to win in this war

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gonder View Post
    gotto agree with this rofl.
    this oh god this~
    Yea yea....

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz favors Horde. Just look at Cataclysm, the Horde are in the process of taking/have taken more alli settlements than alli have taken horde settlements. Horde are mobilizing all over the place with huge catapults and plague wagons and the alliance are just sitting on their hands. The Trolls take back their entire island and the Gnomes only take back the top portion of Gnomeregan. I could go on...

Nobody really wins. People will die (and respawn) on both sides until they get bored and come up with something new.

Its a tie...
    ally players will say its horde, cuz OMG THEY GET LORDAERON AND ANDORHOL AND NOW SYLVANAS IS LICH KINK 2.0

and horde players will say ally because OMG THE ALLY GET COOLER LOOKING NEW RACES and some other shit.

Besides, especially with Cataclysm, leveling is a joke. Getsome heirlooms, make a char on the other faction, and see how "favored" they really are.

Deleted
    Neither. Global warming will fuck them both. /Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Both factions have idiots and elves. So they're pretty similar in that regard

However horde has Orcs and Trolls, whom are the coolest races in the game, so Horde wins imo.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The server thing is pretty awesome, actually... But would make some servers worse, heck, here in Stormrage (US) we are 20k Alliance and 5k Horde. (According to WoWCensus, but it's a majority, since the PvE raiding guilds are 5/1)

PS: It will be a tie, but I voted Alliance to help the faction :P Obviously Horde will dominate this poll -.- And I might be wrong with the bias, after all... We get 2 bases in SoS, what do Horde get there? (Inb4 "A huge ass base", nope, seems not, finally some advantage) Like a good NE said (Don't remember the name) you win some, you lose some, but in WoW, no one wins...

---------- Post added 2010-07-15 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Blizz favors Horde. Just look at Cataclysm, the Horde are in the process of taking/have taken more alli settlements than alli have taken horde settlements. Horde are mobilizing all over the place with huge catapults and plague wagons and the alliance are just sitting on their hands. The Trolls take back their entire island and the Gnomes only take back the top portion of Gnomeregan. I could go on...
    Well, you must admit the Troll island size is comparable with Gnomes, remember those houses with Leper gnomes? Yea, all of em are for us now. It's not gigantic, but it's bigger than Coldridge, and that belongs to the Alliance
    I know Blizz has talent with quests, and hope they'll make that zone epic (or decent, heck Forsaken's starter zone is badass now, and humans can be... If they add a few more "cool" quests). Even with the war, you'll notice we'll kick some Horde ass, I mean, we lose Bael'Modan, so what? Those greedy greenskins (Gobbies) lose their camp too, we blow it to hell So it's even. Google does wonders to prevent QQ, so I decided to STFU and search facts, and trust me, it'll be even. (But I want to see the AC get EPL back)

Deleted
    The disciplined armies of the Alliance would crush the brutish Horde that's now not only much weaker than before, but also without demonic cheats, especially if Garrosh is in command. Orcs would be left pretty alone. And I doubt that now neutral organizations like the Argent Crusade and Kirin Tor would remain neutral if a total war would break out. They would side with the Alliance now when the Lich King is defeated. With all the treacherous, backstabbing actions of the Horde Blizz is doing everything to goad the Alliance and the Horde against each other while it's running short on baddies that would force the two factions to cooperate or at least stay out of each other's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankely the mistake in the first place was having the foresaken join the horde Only undead i trust are
    Leonid Barthalomew the Revered and Richard even though the latter i cant turn my back on him with out seeing the triumnph fork in my back.

So compromise Horde/Alliance join up and Give the Bitch Queen what she deserves

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

As far as actual game play so far, I think it's a tie. I don't know how it will pan out in cata though. But also thinking back, when leveling a blood elf, theres a faction they gain rep with around level 12-15? And actually get to buy some nice lowbie greens from a rep vendor. The space goats didn't get such a thing. That's all I can really make note of though.

10+ Year Old Account

Nothing to do with this thread.
    Also: Untrue.
    Get your facts together and look it up.

People, remember to read the thread title. This thread is NOT about who Blizzard likes more or less, but about "Who would win the war in Cataclysm" according to you.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-07-16 at 06:26 AM.

Why can't I vote for Deathwing?
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss-clicked
    Can I vote again?
    Pretty please
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    well, according to the lore, there is no doubt the alliance would win very easily.

but in-game the horde have the upper hand in most battlegroups, so i did not vote =P

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Why isn't there an option for: Ah jeez not this shit again?
    Yeah, I wish these threads would just die.

Quote Originally Posted by gonder View Post
    how did alliance suddently loose votes???
    because the horde is tighter!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Currently the Horde, but as the expansion continues onward, I'd like to see more of a dynamic world, particularly with phasing. (IE Sentinel Hill being rebuilt again /land turning green when the new Defias are dealt with) etc. Would make for an interesting game being that your character is actually making progress and taking part in the story. Also you have faction specific phases. I'd like to see that there is some equality amongst land acquisition between the alliance and horde, but we'll see as time continues.
    Last edited by Soliden; 2010-07-16 at 07:06 AM.

I hope they favor Deathwing. The bad guy never wins. BC - Horde, LK - Alliance, Cata - bad guy?

I think were all forgetting the OLD GODS, DEMONS, ELEMENTALS, TITANS, AND A GIANT DRAGON WITH A HUGE FUCKING CHIN.

POINT IS WE ALL LOSE. BYE BYE. SEE YA AROUND.

*deep breaths*