Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    This is when I quit reading realizing you are raiding as a fire mage.
    just... go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    this thread...she hurts baby pandas.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    this thread...she burns baby pandas.
    Fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    This is when I quit reading realizing you are raiding as a fire mage.
    Little do you know Fire is actually very viable once you reach a certain level of gear.

Thank you to the Non-"trolls" who responded to the OP. The issue was indeed a bug in order to solve it i had to respec my PVE talents AND relog. I first tried the relog but to no avail then tried the respec to no avail it took both to resolve the issue.

Upon further testing i found that if you at any time have Fiery Payback proc during play in order to NOT have the bug take effect you need to tottaly restart WoW BEFORE changing Specs otherwise youll switch to your dual spec and find that pyro will have a 5sec cd. I have already notified blizz about the problem and i hope to see it fixed soon to prevent confunsion for anyone else.

P.S. To all the fire haters if you want to play a 2 button class reroll rogue. Real M.A.G.E's are Fire Ballin.

Quote Originally Posted by vogie85 View Post
    P.S. To all the fire haters if you want to play a 2 button class reroll rogue. Real M.A.G.E's are Fire Ballin.
    Fire mages use more than two buttons?

Couple things here....

1) You're speced fiery payback like people said

2) You were casting during an interupt from a mob such ass the first guy in ToC beasts or... uh the huge skeleton trash in ICC (lol)

3) You are trolling.

It's obvious pyroblast has no cooldown unless you have fiery payback and we're low health which you said you weren't and don't have it... so yeah. You can't sit here and tell us it does have one when anyone with a level 20 or whatever mage can prove with out a doubt for themself it doesn't...

So I am guessing troll.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vogie85 View Post
    Thank you to the Non-"trolls" who responded to the OP. The issue was indeed a bug in order to solve it i had to respec my PVE talents AND relog. I first tried the relog but to no avail then tried the respec to no avail it took both to resolve the issue.

Upon further testing i found that if you at any time have Fiery Payback proc during play in order to NOT have the bug take effect you need to tottaly restart WoW BEFORE changing Specs otherwise youll switch to your dual spec and find that pyro will have a 5sec cd. I have already notified blizz about the problem and i hope to see it fixed soon to prevent confunsion for anyone else.

Real M.A.G.E's also know that hot streak doesn't "clear" pyro CD only makes it insta cast since pyro doesn't have a CD. So I find it interesting that you would assume hot streak was nerfed when it never even did what you thought it did.

Quote Originally Posted by baccon View Post
    Fire mages use more than two buttons?
    Fireball,Pyroblast,Livingbomb see more than 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fujisaw View Post
    Fireball,Pyroblast,Livingbomb see more than 2
    Sinister strike, slice n dice, eviscerate, tricks of the trade. Oh man looks like rogue wins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfingers View Post
    Sinister strike, slice n dice, eviscerate, tricks of the trade. Oh man looks like rogue wins.
    Crusader Strike, Judgement, Divine Storm, Consecration, Exorcism. Oh man, looks like Faesrol Retlol Paladins win.

Point is who cares if a spec only has 2 buttons or not? There's more to a spec than pressing buttons.. CD management, mana management, plus keeping your arse alive in heroic modes.

On topic: Lovin that the OP originally thought it was a nerf, instead of doing a little more research. Blizzard dont really 'ninja nerf' things anymore, they like to be more open about it.
    Last edited by mmoc6025b804ec; 2010-07-17 at 05:54 PM.

swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipes, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe

Looks like bear druids win

no cd exists
    Last edited by durion; 2010-07-17 at 09:17 PM. Reason: being wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Hulm View Post
    swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipes, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe

Looks like bear druids win
    YEY!.... Oh wait... What did we win again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

This bug happened to me too, suddenly while doing heroic i realized my pyro has 5 sec cd,i was like wtf, than i checked tooltip it said it has 1,2 sec cast time but was casting at full 4,5 (haste) sec. /reload ui doesnt work you need to restart game. No idea what triggers this bug, i tried respeccing from fire pvp spec while under 35% hp but it was ok. Really really strange bug.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc