Unholy questions

10 man heroic Oxheart with the 3 socet or 25 man Cryptmaker with the two socket?

This rotation with no reaping? Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Death Coil

I'm only able to reach maybe 3.7K DPS in 5 man bosses. However, on Frost I was hitting MUCH MUCH higher than that.. So I either suck or I am doing something wrong with my rotation or something....
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2010-07-16 at 05:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    5-man bosses are in no way shape or form indicative of an expected DPS throughput.

The fights are so short your DPS count is often inflated grossly, and is very variable on your cooldowns.

EG as Frost you can blow UBA straight away and it'll last the 20sec needed to kill a boss, so you're technically doing the fight with 20% extra artificial strength. Also, you might get a lot of KM procs, or there's more than one target and you use HB to pad your meters, of you might have a different set of buffs depending on your party makeup.

Frost's DPS cooldown (UBA) can be used right away with simple usage of Bloodtap, whereas to maximise UH's cooldown (Garg) you need to have all possibe procs up at once at the time of summoning. This usually takes up to 10-15sec.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)