Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What are you going to level next?

Come patch 4.0/cata, what will you decide to roll?
    Rogues have a new HoT which seems handy, Shamans will have some of their weaker but main abilities within the first dozen levels or so (if Im not mistaken), and the same goes for a paladin. Too bad I have a 68 shaman and 80 pally, would be weird to level them again.

Anything spark your interest?

Race Changing my Undead Warrior to Goblin the SECOND it is Possible, and I will be leveling him to 85 Along with my Resto Shaman. my Next Level 85 After that will be a Goblin Rogue. Goblin Pride

UNLEASH GOBLIN FURY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm probably going to work on lvling my shaman who's stuck in Outlands atm. As for a brand new toon... Well, I've always wanted to try out a hunter, so probably a worgen on of those.... or maybe a mage, I'm not sure.

Really? Im planning to stray away from the goblin/worgen races right now. Not sure why but I feel like it was a big let down.
    Might as well make a worgen and name him Jacob.

Taking my main to Hyjal for some lvlin'! : D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Really? Im planning to stray away from the goblin/worgen races right now. Not sure why but I feel like it was a big let down.
    Might as well make a worgen and name him Jacob.
    May I ask why? From what I've seen the starting areas are looking really good atm, especially the worgen/goblin zones. I'm really enjoying the heaving phasing in both and am looking forward to having a large impact on the game world right out of the gate.

I got a Hunter to 63 right now, should be 80 soon. Hoping that's gonna be my new main come cata, but looking at the new MM trees.. I just don't know.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

I just feel like the lack of creativity...I dont know.
    Spacegoats are my 2nd favorite race, humans first. Belfs are fun.

I havent looked much at the starting zones, thatd be a breath of fresh air compared to bloodmyst and elwynn (oh elwynn, /sigh).

goblin rogue when cata hits, first thing. ill have enough money to set him up on power leveling engineering and Jewel crafting as he levels, and he will have a helicopter and motercycle waiting for him. hes going to be a spoiled brat.

after that probably my shaman since he has the mining skill, then maybe mage since he has enchanting/tailoring. THEN maybe a druid, herb/alch, troll druid of course. sadly my DK is on the back burner even though i liek the talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    levelling a female undead rogue now to fill in time.
    Come cataclysm... Goblin hunter and a worgen warrior to have another horde main and an allaince toon which of all three i hope to keep current and raid worthy ...the horde definatly maybe not the allaince but it depends

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    I just feel like the lack of creativity...I dont know.
    Spacegoats are my 2nd favorite race, humans first. Belfs are fun.

I havent looked much at the starting zones, thatd be a breath of fresh air compared to bloodmyst and elwynn (oh elwynn, /sigh).
    lack of creativity yet...humans are your favorite race? thats like saying black is boring, i like beige...O.o

whats funny is the term spacegoats came from teh people who thought the draenei was a rediculous concept and a stupid race.

I mean, im not full out ragging on your opinions, just seems odd.[COLOR="red"]

I'm making my first alts in Cata, so I plan to level a lot.

My first one though, will be my level 12 dwarf fury warrior. Then a human mage or human rogue. And after that, a worgen hunter named WolfeBlitzer or some variation like Wolfeblizzard

Quote Originally Posted by aether99 View Post
    goblin rogue when cata hits, first thing. ill have enough money to set him up on power leveling engineering and Jewel crafting as he levels, and he will have a helicopter and motercycle waiting for him. hes going to be a spoiled brat.

after that probably my shaman since he has the mining skill, then maybe mage since he has enchanting/tailoring. THEN maybe a druid, herb/alch, troll druid of course. sadly my DK is on the back burner even though i liek the talents.
    lol You and me have the Same idea, but... I'm Race chaning my Main Warrior to Goblin. He's Engineer with Mechano-Hog and ROFLCOPTER

I love Goblins =)

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    lol You and me have the Same idea, but... I'm Race chaning my Main Warrior to Goblin. He's Engineer with Mechano-Hog and ROFLCOPTER

I love Goblins =)
    while morally i jive with the tauren. in my mischievous little dark section of my heart i love the goblins lol. hell i rolled a BE BECAUSE they were self centered assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by aether99 View Post
    lack of creativity yet...humans are your favorite race? thats like saying black is boring, i like beige...O.o

whats funny is the term spacegoats came from teh people who thought the draenei was a rediculous concept and a stupid race.

I mean, im not full out ragging on your opinions, just seems odd.[COLOR="red"]
    If you say humans are dull because you already are one, you imply that you try to hide yourself behind or in your character (by being something different than you're in real life). Which isn't really healthy.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I see your point.
    Humans are bland. But all my characters are either spacegoats (funny name) or humans so maybe I should branch out and make a.....worgen rogue? if anything that just seems like a bottle of win.

TROLL FOREVER 'MON!
    YOU'LL NEVER BEAT DA VOODOO!!!!

second i'll go a shaman i think. dont rly want new chars.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I'm not sure, yet. The classes I most want to level at the moment are Warrior and Warlock. That said, this might of course change by the time Cataclysm is released.

I'm planning on making a Goblin Mage, Worgen Rogue and Troll Druid. The Goblin Mage will be Mining/Engineering; I may replace Mining with JC or transmute Alch just to have extra income from cooldowns. The idea of having Blink along with the Goblin Rocket jump racial..or when I need some burst in PvP, rocket gloves along with the damaging rocket racial seems neat. Also the engineering rocket boots after the blink/rocket boots. It'll most likely be a fire mage too for extra pyro-maniac goodness.
    The rogue will most likely also be Engineering too because of the burst from Rocket gloves and the racial.
    As for the Troll Druid.. most likely Herb/Alch for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    If you say humans are dull because you already are one, you imply that you try to hide yourself behind or in your character (by being something different than you're in real life). Which isn't really healthy.
    i think you just called every person that plays on a RP realm unhealthy(admittedly i do not). and yes, humans are dull because you already are one, maybe if wow humans had a more prevalent and sorted past, but really most of there wrongdoings feel like they get swept away to be forgotten. they need some witch hunts to suppress free willed women, maybe some genocide of some humans of a diff skin tone or religious view.

i mean, orcs not that long ago were mind controlled beasts that slaughtered men women and children, undead deal with a difficult to grasp psyche change when they become reanimated to better suite themselves instead of being wholly traumatized and trying to kill themselves again. trolls have deep ties to voodoo and cannibalism (though i feel its not represented very well right now) blood elves are a broken people that suffer from the equivalent of crack addiction.

its like they took all the shady parts of humanity and extracted it to put them in these other races, leaving the stormwind humans...bland.

well not bland, maybe vanilla...i dont really like vanilla