Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm not even in a top end guild (9/12 10man hc and 10/12 25man norm cos of being a small guild) but we auto decline apps no matter how good, if they have "gearscore" written on them.
    So, you're saying your guild only gets so far in 25man because of lack of members.

Yet, you turn away 'good' players because they mention not only their GS but the word 'gearscore' itself at ALL.

Which, is just an average gear level display anyway, so it's not like it keeps you from Inspecting him on top of it.

I know it matters a bit more with a ret paladin, and all the ArPen gear in 3.3, but the gear score hate gets more ignorant/arrogant by the day.

/Resume Topic
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    How to play as a paladin: roll your face across your keuboard. There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    keuboard.

Seriously though, I find it ironic(hunters) and annoying(the rest of the community) when people say stuff like that. These forums aren't for the rest of the community to spout out idiot memes as they please, they're to discuss paladin mechanics and help people out. If you can't contribute in some way to this thread, kindly get the fuck out and don't let the door hit your ass.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lichy View Post
    i'll try to get wol
    In the meantime download LeatrixLatencyFix and follow the instuctions. Hit up the UI/Macros thread and check out the guide sticky, there's a bit on increasing FPS through command scripts. Having less-intensive graphics in 25 mans helps a lot. You certainly don't need 100% view distance or other nonsense. Projected textures and particle density should be the only ones to increase, if at all.

More than anything though, you're going to have to learn how to play aggressively. I can give you a tips/tricks for specific encounters if you like, but for the most part the difference between average and good parses is how quick reaction times are and ability to hit hard from the start and never let off.

i didn't say i got low fps o.O in fact, i just got a upgrade for my pc so im always above 30fps in raids (rlly intensive fights are about 35, other fights are something like 85fps

you probably confused me with some1 els

i didn't say i got low fps o.O in fact, i just got a upgrade for my pc so im always above 30fps in raids (rlly intensive fights are about 35, other fights are something like 85fps

you probably confused me with some1 els
    It still helps. If you're over 40 fps in 25 mans then I don't think it's much of a deal for CPU use, but it still helps visibility. When you've got spell details, shadows, environment details, etc all turned up to full then there ends up being a large amount of spell animations often making it difficult to see your character if you play zoomed out(like you should be) as a melee. I'm not sure if that's an issue for you, but that would be something logs can tell pretty quickly.

sometimes i can't even see the boss from the amount of spells animation T_T

15+ Year Old Account
    sometimes i can't even see the boss from the amount of spells animation T_T
    Goos on Festergut HM.

Damn shaman.