Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thats interesting. I wonder how his loot table will be altered. WE may loose the mount and that epic sword.

What I'm most interested in finding out is what will happen to T0.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Placeholder maybe?
    No, it's not Rivendare. It's a former super-awesome-radical-fucking-amazing Paladin guy named Aurius.

I think Stratholme is a pretty cool guy. eh killed the original Rivendare and doesnt afraid of nething.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    No, it's not Rivendare. It's a former super-awesome-radical-fucking-amazing Paladin guy named Aurius.

I think Stratholme is a pretty cool guy. eh killed the original Rivendare and doesnt afraid of nething.
    So the leader of Stratholme must adopt the name "Rivendare"?

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    So the leader of Stratholme must adopt the name "Rivendare"?
    I guess. Or Rivendare possessed his body.

I honestly like that better. Pisses me off that after you had to get the medallion and he gave this dramatic speech about how you saved his soul, he just gets corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Thats interesting. I wonder how his loot table will be altered. WE may loose the mount and that epic sword.

What I'm most interested in finding out is what will happen to T0.
    yeah im scetching out about my tier 0. got 3 pieces left to get, helm from scholo, pants from rivendare (and my chest from general in UBRS)

I honestly like that better. Pisses me off that after you had to get the medallion and he gave this dramatic speech about how you saved his soul, he just gets corrupted.
    There must always be....a Rivendare! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    There must always be....a Rivendare! D:
    I bet the reasoning is so Rivendare's charger still drops from that place. Otherwise you'd get farmer's squeeling in QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Special View Post
    He uses a mace? Thats so lame...
    Maces > swords , axes , daggers , tanks , su-32's and air craft carriers.

ALSO isn't the scourge under control? why are we killing scourged aurius.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 09:07 AM ----------

You must be new to wow lore hahaha.

EVERY THING eventually gets "LOL I R CORRUPT NAO"

Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight View Post

They're reined in, but not in any way controlled. He's not the paladin he once was, and Stratholme must be cleansed.

His lot is unfortunate, but maybe he'll get real peace this time. Or give me a shiny mount and hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew it! They said i was an idiot and absurd! But i always knew it! I knew the nathrezim didnt die!!!!!! Come forth detheroc, tichondrius and balnazzar!!! Rise once more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight View Post

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 09:07 AM ----------

You must be new to wow lore hahaha.

EVERY THING eventually gets "LOL I R CORRUPT NAO"
    Think of it like this:

Bolvar is in Northrend, where the majority of the Scourge are. Bolvar, despite his great willpower, is new to his position as Jailor of the Damned. As such, while he can keep most of the Scourge in check, some of the stronger Scourge break away during the period of time between Arthas and Bolvar. The Cult of the Damned, of course, is also still around. Between the Cult and the Stronger Scourge, it's possible that the weaker Scourge outside of Northrend could be controlled by something else. The farther away they are, the harder it is for Bolvar to control them.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    I wonder if we ever travel to Xoroth to actually kill at least one nathrezim.
    How dare you?

Their homeland is a sacred place and can't be infected with Azeroth weaklings

And with the temporal dissipation of their main perpetrator and puppeter, the Scarlet Crusade falls. RIP, maddened zealots.
    Damn the wimps of the Argent Dawn!

Now i've got to make my self fanboi of another evil counterpart faction... maybe the Dark Iron...

OH WAI-
    Last edited by Wolfremio; 2010-07-16 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    How dare you?

...but if we kill them and send them there, doesn't that mean we're not weak?

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    I can only hope Stratholme will become a Sanctuary, not another human city
    Speaking as horde I wouldn't want this at all. Strat was a human city, it would be best if strat was ever cleansed to be returned to the alliance.

If not then perhaps a conflict zone between the alliance and forsaken, like Andorhal

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare you?

totally agreed.

Also I don't think player's nor even Thrall would survive going there, masses of legion and Nathrezim, the dreadlords will probably corrupt you a second after you go there, also what if Tichondrius is there? you probably be ass raped by his divinity
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

I figure, if anything, it'll be another base for the Argent Crusade. They're dead set on taking back places of importance to the Silver Hand, and cleansing the land. Maybe they'll finally put those fires out!

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare you?

Well, I am a warlock after all. I am familiar with fel magic and have a cute xorothian pony. So yeah, I dare.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

lol i love how everyone thought that Rivendare was resurrected for Naxx when it wasn't even him XD look: http://www.wowwiki.com/On_Stratholme

So wait... are those guys argent dawn or argent crusade?