Poll: How happy are you with the beta affliction warlock talents?

[Poll] Affliction Warlocks, Happy with Beta Talents?

How happy are you with the beta affliction warlock talents?
    Myself, I'm disappointed for a couple of reasons.
    No new talents other than Pandemic but that was there before and now just redesigned.
    Also affliction is the lowest amount of talent points at 35.
    The rest are 39-42.
    I'm curious what others think.
    Last edited by admielke; 2010-07-16 at 08:41 AM.

Affliction talents.
    happy
    Thats pretty funny. Anyway, they said that warlocks have not yet received much attention in the talent department.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the affliction warlock play style: making your enemy suffer, slowly wither and inevitably die. Blizzard is fixing core dot mechanics like haste, crit and curses refresh in Cata. So affli will be even more awesome. But I won't mind some new interesting talents though.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Deleted
    Terrible

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Classes
    This is a first pass
    While this is a first pass on all of the talent trees, death knight, druid, paladin, warlock, Arcane mage, and Assassination rogue trees are not as far along as other specializations.
    This thread is kind of pointless

look at the front page. Read blue post. In case you're lazy here you are

Blue Post: While this is a first pass on all of the talent trees, death knight, druid, paladin, warlock, Arcane mage, and Assassination rogue trees are not as far along as other specializations.

Just give it some time.

Yeah Locks are just way behind should add an option for you know the talents will change afflic will be different before Cata hits I'm positive

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    I really like the affliction warlock play style: making your enemy suffer, slowly wither and inevitably die. Blizzard is fixing core dot mechanics like haste, crit and curses refresh in Cata. So affli will be even more awesome. But I won't mind some new interesting talents though.
    I agree!

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Thats pretty funny. Anyway, they said that warlocks have not yet received much attention in the talent department.
    Yeah, I know they haven't finished or really even began with warlock talents. Happy warlocks
    Last edited by admielke; 2010-07-16 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    i didnt realy notice any change, i dont realy like aff anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by hughbadazz View Post
    Yeah Locks are just way behind should add an option for you know the talents will change afflic will be different before Cata hits I'm positive
    Either "Could use more talents" or "Could use new talents" I think would fit it.
    More talents was more towards the current talents.
    New talents would be...well...new talents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by admielke View Post
    Either "Could use more talents" or "Could use new talents" I think would fit it.
    More talents was more towards the current talents.
    New talents would be...well...new talents.
    You completely missed the point in his post.. where he basically stated Affliction hasn't even been TOUCHED in cata beta yet. So it's no use asking how the trees are, they haven't really changed at all yet. Warlock is the least developed class atm, they've had to implement the Shard system instead of only balancing the class for a new expansion.

I think its a absolute joke ATM. i know its not nearly finished (at least i hope so), but WTH were not getting ANYTHING new. just a goddamn ramp up annoying buff called dark intent blizz hates affli locks.

just look at all the new stuff shadow priests are getting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-aKT0ufMXg

One thing they seem to of removed was the tie in with the Felhunter pet and improved Felhunter). Now that used to be our mana battery right?

Quote Originally Posted by admielke View Post
    How happy are you with the beta affliction warlock talents?
    Myself, I'm disappointed for a couple of reasons.
    No new talents other than Pandemic but that was there before and now just redesigned.
    Also affliction is the lowest amount of talent points at 35.
    The rest are 39-42.
    I'm curious what others think.
    I hate them HOWEVER i hate pretty much all the new tree's.

Definitely need more variety.

affli locks will be absolute shit in cata. agony still does the same old joke dmg. while shadow priests gets those instant shadow bolts every time sW:P does dmg and crits like 9k. what a joke...