Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gansta View Post
    I think it will be removed.
    to be sertent where lvl 60 epic land mount now not obtaint at lvl 40 meaning even if stratholme is lower in lvl (i think scholo ish 40 + ish) mean the mount prob wil still drop i mean wy remove it after 5 + years its not like its with ZA mount that is 100% drop and ZG mount is still in game to and can be solo by a few classes if not 2 man by any class so

so those still farming it for alts or mains(i know i am my huntard needs it) il bet it wil still drop in catalism

I got you all beat, I had the tiger and raptor drop on the same run and I was soloing it. And I got the raptor on an alt aswell.

Deleted
    I don't think it will be removed, epic mounts are at level 40 now, so I imagine it'll just stay.

Why would the mount be removed? Epic land mounts are trained at level 40 now (and Stratholme is around that leve 45-50(?) in Cataclysm). Now sure, there's a different boss where the Baron used to be (now we have "Lord Aurius Rivendare" instead), but he's still on the same mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I know you'll love me for this, but it took me 3 attempts. hihi
    Teehee you'll love me even more, I had it in ONE run

they're keeping the instance by the sound of it, so i don't see why it'd be made unavailable. they bothered keeping the chimerok chops recipe in the game after breaking the sceptre quest chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I know you'll love me for this, but it took me 3 attempts. hihi
    Your going to hate me. It took me 1 attempt.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!