Checklist for Cataclysm?

What are you guys doing to prepare for the upcoming expansion?

I'm currently getting all of the classic dungeon/raid acheivements and farming for the Baron mount.

Also farming the Baron mount on my DK, who will be an alt, but due to his blue hair/clothes theme it will fit him.

Doing a few achievements here and there.

Since I'll be going with blood elf warrior for my new main, i wanted to make sure I started him with everything, so farmed for every useful BoA i could for him. Just in case; Ihave an 80 alliance warrior already, and if they allowed day 1 changes(or even within the first week) I'd do that, but if it's any more than that, I will just relevel him since I could probably get to 80 quicker at that point.

Stocking up on other heirlooms for 1-80 treks on alts.

A lot of gold collecting to start my new main with a big purse(all flying skills needed, plus to level tradeskills, etc.)

Otherwise just having some fun with odds and ends on alts. Nothing too serious. (Raid wise we are just working at what we can, given a lot of vacations in our guild at the moment. Im a little burned, though.)
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not really thought about that. Maybe "the Explorer" and some dungeons.

First post evar, and i am doing loremaster now, and trying to do all Classic and BC instances.

Im curently leveling a Belf Mage, she will be my second toon to 80 in 5 years....
    I am VERY devoted to my Pally =P
    My spelling sucks, and i finde dume dume's amuzing.

yeah im trying to do loremaster, and other achievs here and there

Im mostly farming up some gold. Farming ore on my hunter for my mains JC/BS. I plan on at least getting 7kg for skills/AZflying/prof. ill need around 75 flasks. prot pally dungeon farming woot woot!

I r getting/training for epic flyers for the last couple characters i have. i'm a cheapskate so i've been holding off. but since we can fly in azeroth now...might as well start farming the gold for it.

I'm getting one more toon up to 80, and I'm going to try getting loremaster on at least one of them... Possibly my druid. I'm also definitely going to get explorer on all five of em.

If I have time... I'd like to see all 10 of my toons at 80. Then I can use all of my mats in my banks to get all the professions to max.

myself: shooting to have around 100k on hand, maybe a few heirlooms, thinking about doing a few of the last old dungeon/raid mount grinds. Baron, ZG, and the red from AQ. All depends how "lucky" I feel. Mainly just wanting to hit the 100 mount cap before cata; 9 more to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a Goblin Shaman when Cataclysm hits.
    Currently have saved the first 12k gold up to him, aiming for ~50k (so I can buy the new "tundra traveller mount", if there is going to be one). Leveling my hunter up at the moment, which has mining and skinning as professions, and I will be farming mats so I can speed level engineering and jewelcrafting on my Goblin. I also need a few more heirlooms, but I'm waiting to see how they change, as I already have all the cloth pieces, and nearly all melee versions for mail, except the chest.

Edit: I feel like spending time on any of my other 80s is a waste right now, as I know I'm not going to use them as my main - going to be very serious about the goblin thing who will be my second shaman!
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

I've done a lot of my objectives at the moment, though I'm still working on a few ->

[x]Exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords
    [x]Exalted with Thorium Brotherhood
    [x](Exalted with pretty much everyone actually, though none of the 'The Insane' ones, and no bloodsail Admiral either, though I'm considering adding that to my to do list)
    [x]Loremaster
    [x]Explorer
    [x]Seeker
    [x]Complete T1 (Missing shoulders but Bliz still haven't put them back in Geddon's loot table)
    [x]Complete T2
    [x]Complete set of AQ gear
    [x]Completed AQ gates opening questline
    [x]Obtain all four available AQ Qiraji Battle Tanks
    [ ]Farm Baron's Deathcharger - In progress
    [ ]Farm Tiger + Raptor - In progress, for oh so long, God Damn. Some horrible lucky people get these on their first run, I'm well over 100 now.
    [ ]Obtain rare oldworld minipets and all that stuff - In progress, got most of them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    [x]Get enough cash to buy it in the store
    [x]Pre order Cata at the local gamefarm
    Warlock (SL main)

Mostly all classic factions to exalted.
    I still need SWP achievment.
    Loremaster, but ill prolly skip that one, too much grind etc.
    Complete T4(missing chest)
    Complete T6(missing head).
    Down all ICC HM`s?
    Get Invicible is my main focus atm.

Im gonna get some sleep before cata, and eat enough. Buy me a big ass bag of weed. Tell my girlfriend im on holiday with work.
    Trying to not spend up my 10k gold that i have left. Because i dont make money, i only spend it.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 02:23 PM ----------

Im gonna get some sleep before cata, and eat enough. Buy me a big ass bag of weed. Tell my girlfriend im on holiday with work.
    Trying to not spend up my 10k gold that i have left. Because i dont make money, i only spend it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Brilliant sig.

Deleted
    Waiting patiently for the release :3

15+ Year Old Account
    I am doing some collecting of vanity gear for looks. Also some reputation farming for Insane To The Membrane