• Death Knight

2 18.18%
  • Paladin

5 45.45%
  • Hunter

4 36.36%
  • Other (please specifiy)

0 0%

Question Hunter's Pally's DK's Oh No not again..

Hello everyone, i have this problem of wanting to play a new class every week... it sucks. Currently im looking for an alt that i can take into cataclysm with my main (ele/resto sham). I have a 80 dk/pally/hunter which i like all of them but i wuld prefer just to have 1 that i play alot more then the others when im not on my shaman. I wuld like if the class could heal/rez but if it can't thats ok, i also like to do high dmg without having to have a fixed rotation and having to pay attention to evey single detail with no time to do anything else (hence y i play ele/resto sham ). Also if the class is fun and not underpowered wuld be awesome. I don't really care if its melee/range. Please think about in cataclysm how these classes could be changing also.. I'll put up a poll for ur answer but if you could please put why. Thanks everyone!

pallies are too OP play a dk

These threads are really pointless.

It's your choice, we can suggest and suggest but you will eventually pick what you want. You seem to know the classes well, pick what you believe you will enjoy playing.

hunter b/c when ur feeling lazy its the easiest class to play