What will blizzard say next?

Ok here's a relativly fun topic, i seen alot of whining so thought i would make it, cos my topics never get trolled, prolly why i always get 0 replies. 50 trolls click on it, see no flaw, move on.

So anyway, what will blizzard announce next, basically you have to choose an ingame problem as an excuse, then give a money making /illogical solution.

Example's:
    To help reduce latency, we will now be selling legendary weapons in the game store for 100 euros each.

To help improve the leveling experience, we will be selling your personal details to the highest bidder.

The more random the more funny.
    You can also say what blizzard would announce the day after the first announcement to distract people, i.e new shadowhunter class announced!
    Last edited by Athor; 2010-07-16 at 04:00 PM.

To help the game balance we will introduce a new hero class that can remove hots,2 shot ppl,chain silence and has cd to resist spell and heal from the dmg done/taken we will call it dk
    To help make arena less boring in cataclysm and reduce the risk of fight won by oom the healer we will increas hp
    To help alliance be more badass we will give them a class from twilight
    Sounds familiary ?

Quote Originally Posted by The10thacc View Post
    To help alliance be more badass we will give them a class from twilight
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    To help stabilize the economy, gold will no longer be acquired in-game. Gold will now be sold in the Blizzard store. We believe this is the fairest overall way of distributing gold to players, as it means our more casual players will have equal chance at making fortunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Deleted
    inb4 Oxhorn hero class-joke.

To eliminate the problems of offensive and spammy messages in Trade, saying anything in Trade will cause a permanent lock down of your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    To eliminate the problems of offensive and spammy messages in Trade, saying anything in Trade will cause a permanent lock down of your account.
    To eliminate the problems of offensive and spammy messages in Trade, saying anything in Trade will be done so using your real first and last name.

OH NO HE DIDN'T
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down