Cataclysm - Heroic Dungeons

I hope Blizzard will bring crowd control requirements to heroics at least.

I'm terribly bored with aoeaoeaoeaoeaoeaoeaeoaeoa through WotLK Heroics.

All classess got crowd control abilities atm. So, every class in game will get its spot easily. That was difficult at TBC as you know.

Just remember Mechanar where you needed to use banish, sap, sheep etc or the bombers are gonna one shot your party haha.

Please Blizzard, bring crowd control to heroics at Cataclysm.

PLEASE!

10+ Year Old Account
    They've gone over this. Repeatedly. At great length.

CC is coming back. Calm down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maewen View Post
    I hope Blizzard will bring crowd control requirements to heroics at least.

I'm terribly bored with aoeaoeaoeaoeaoeaoeaeoaeoa through WotLK Heroics.

All classess got crowd control abilities atm. So, every class in game will get its spot easily. That was difficult at TBC as you know.

Just remember Mechanar where you needed to use banish, sap, sheep etc or the bombers are gonna one shot your party haha.

Please Blizzard, bring crowd control to heroics at Cataclysm.

PLEASE!
    Some heroics, perhaps, but not majority. I hope they definately put more of this in the raids though, raiding is waaay to easy at the moment.

I am torn honestly. I do miss crowd control, but I like quick heroic runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsurugi View Post

The moment it does, everyone will be all, "I hate CC, why can't we have AOE fests like in WotLK!" I think people are forgetting they removed the need for CC because of whine fests that came from TBC.

Well if you watched videos, you would know of the normal runs while leveling require some CC. That's only for regulars while leveling, just imagine what kinda FOCUS and CONTROL you will need to do the same dungeons on heroic. Which this could be why they are improving polymorph atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsurugi View Post

Do not get it wrong but please post Blizzard saying about it. Wanna read it.

And if there's avaliable one, please link HD YouTube videos of new dungeons.

There's a difference between something 1 shotting a group and running through an instance gathering 15 mobs waiting for my dps to catch up to AOE stuff down. Blizz has hopefully found the line between too much AOE and too much CC.

Deleted
    CC requirements will be somewhere between TBC Heroics and WotLK. We'll still be AoEing our way through once we over-gear the instances but until then...take a chill pill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Some heroics, perhaps, but not majority. I hope they definately put more of this in the raids though, raiding is waaay to easy at the moment.
    it helps to not have a 25% buff if u want a challenge

also op i dont remember those bombers ever 1 shotting any 1

and yes cc is coming back but in a simular way to pos cc which helped when it first came out also i think i read a blue post saying dont expect heroic difficulty to last past t11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    it helps to not have a 25% buff if u want a challenge

also op i dont remember those bombers ever 1 shotting any 1

and yes cc is coming back but in a simular way to pos cc which helped when it first came out also i think i read a blue post saying dont expect heroic difficulty to last past t11
    oh i did in heroic if you wasnt carefull they wrecked xD

I have been wondering how they would do CC with the random dungeon finder.

Quote Originally Posted by kremster View Post
    Which is exactly why I would like to see this in raids not heroics. Pre-Marrowgar trash in ICC is insulting to me, at bare minimum it should have been cut in half, ideally there would have been a mob in most packs which should be CCed and perhaps more interruptable spells (or at least spells that feel like they're worth interrupting). All around ICC raid trash is some of the dumbest trash in this game, which makes me laugh considering its the last real raid before Cata and "The Return of the CC"

Personally I kind of like the early AN spider packs for a heroic CC feeling. The spell-flingers make for interesting trash mechanics while good groups can just handle them without feeling slowed down. If it was made so those mobs could be CCed in addition to simply spamming stuns/interrupts on them you'd have a more interesting type of trash pull.

i assume the CC coming back will be roughly the level we saw at the creation of the ICC 5 mans in their heroic mode. you'd occasionally come across 2 or 3 pulls that are really REALLY hard, but are significantly made easier using CC. first 2 pulls of forge of souls heroic and the 2 pulls after the gnome in pit of saron come to mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Me too...I dunno about u guys but when i use RDF i find it extremely rare that i come across "decent" players that would actually know how to CC. 90% of the time I'm top DPS on my tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    i assume the CC coming back will be roughly the level we saw at the creation of the ICC 5 mans in their heroic mode. you'd occasionally come across 2 or 3 pulls that are really REALLY hard, but are significantly made easier using CC. first 2 pulls of forge of souls heroic and the 2 pulls after the gnome in pit of saron come to mind
    It is possible this is in fact what they mean when they say CC is coming back. Still for the packs you mention really the only thing required is a ranged silence. I pity druid tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    they should include CC into EVERY heroic, it's not like it's hard to do some CC.
    But it will cause Warrior-tears, because they still have no viable CC (or do they?)

and sorry, I really really don't want to flame your grammar or typing skills, but why does everybody, literally everybody type definitely wrong?
    I see it in every thread, and this is the one mistake that always bugs me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gps View Post
    Me too...I dunno about u guys but when i use RDF i find it extremely rare that i come across "decent" players that would actually know how to CC. 90% of the time I'm top DPS on my tanks.
    Since CC isn't required as of late most new players have no idea how do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    oh i did in heroic if you wasnt carefull they wrecked xD
    i did it on heroic too

never got wrecked

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 07:31 PM ----------

btw cc does not equal skill or tactics

cc is mage in the back sheeping dude when his addon tells him too every couple of seconds

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 07:35 PM ----------

Since CC isn't required as of late most new players have no idea how do it.
    like i said before cc is not skill if that meant u were skilled than plenty of specs back in tbc would mean u had no skill cause they hads none