Falling into the Maelstrom...

So I know to get to Deepholm, you go on over to Thrall and you hop on a Gryphon to the centre of the rift. But what happens if you fail at taking off auto-run, or you click strafe-right instead of back. When you fall in do you immediately die? Or is it some sort of watery-demise?

When you fall, you will suddenly understand everything clearly and everything will seem logical.
    Sadly, this seems impossible for 99.97% of all players, thus they die.

My guess is that there's invisible walls, so you can't walk off the rock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groslem View Post
    So I know to get to Deepholm, you go on over to Thrall and you hop on a Gryphon to the centre of the rift. But what happens if you fail at taking off auto-run, or you click strafe-right instead of back. When you fall in do you immediately die? Or is it some sort of watery-demise?
    At the moment, you fall to the bottem and die, but i recon they will change it so you get swept in and flow with the maelstrom, untill you hit the center and teleport into deepholm.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    At the moment, you fall to the bottem and die, but i recon they will change it so you get swept in and flow with the maelstrom, untill you hit the center and teleport into deepholm.
    I hope so. Would be pretty cool.