Thread: Garrosh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    only a few posts, check!
    Asking a dumb question, check!
    Trying to instigate another garrosh hater vs garrosh lover thread, check!
    TROLL ALERT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh looks awful, and i'm being nicer than usual when it comes to that oaf. And Thrall's armour has been changed too (A slap in the face of lore importance his old armour had, but on the other hand he doesnt look awful anymore).
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    Garrosh looks awful, and i'm being nicer than usual when it comes to that oaf. And Thrall's armour has been changed too (A slap in the face of lore importance his old armour had, but on the other hand he doesnt look awful anymore).
    Seriously i dont understand you people. He's not looking awful at any point... Just plain badass with than bones imo. You guys jus like to whine about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    Thrall right now is a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow View Post
    Seriously i dont understand you people. He's not looking awful at any point... Just plain badass with than bones imo. You guys jus like to whine about everything.
    most of the gripes seem to revolve around his urcle style pants and his face giving the vibe of a complete idiot (badass idiot, but still an idiot)

10+ Year Old Account
    That just reveals the inconsistency of his character. In Garadar he was sulky. In Wrath he was bullheaded and didn't have the brains to keep his dumb mouth shut and let Wrynn make himself look worse to everybody than he already does. In Cata, Garrosh is apparently wise and fair and just and whatever else.

I mean, I'm all for characters learning and growing, but it's a bit much, lol.

inconsistency? hes having a full fledged character arc thats happened over the course of 3 expansions. i think its great.

Quote Originally Posted by aether99 View Post
    i hate how they changed his orc model, mainly because they changed it from orc to some sort of ogre hybrid. he doesnt look like a wow orc anymore, which means that in wow, he is not an orc.
    He is made using an orc texture on top of an tauran bone sructure that's why he looks odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    orc on steroooiiiiiiddddddd....*graaharr*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for Herposh Derpscream leading the Horde, but, geeze...make him a little more intimidating as our Warchief!

I mean, that face...it's just like, some long-forgotten forbidden love-child of Gruul. New models are great, but when an Orc starts looking like the Gronn I think they're going a bit too far...

Huuuuurrrrrrr.......

DUUUUUUUURRRRR

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

For those that obviously cant see what model he got, it is the tauren model.
    At first I was thinking like many of you: "DERP!"
    But I have grown fond of his new looks.
    And he got the Gorehowl, nothing can argue against that.

Quote Originally Posted by coliseum View Post
    inconsistency? hes having a full fledged character arc thats happened over the course of 3 expansions. i think its great.
    if you can call a character arc with little to know ingame explanation and largely leaving it up to the players to assume what happened both internally and externally to lead him to where he is today..then ya its great >.>