What are blood elves relations like with the rest of the horde?

Are the bloodelves now accepted by the horde like trolls and taurens or are they shunned aside?

They are more or less accepted. They are certainly more trusted than the Forsaken. However, they are looked down on by Garrosh

Wtb ally Belf.

also what do the bloodelves think about the rest of the horde?

Deleted
    The truth is a good portion of the blood elves see themselves as simply serving Quel'Thalas, indirectly thereby serving the Horde. Anyone wondering through Silvermoon City notices that both individual citizens and internal organizations such as the Farstriders aren't really sure about their Horde membership.

They do however have a strong relationship with the undead Forsaken, of whom many were former citizens.
    Last edited by mmoc25e5b9266c; 2010-07-16 at 05:46 PM.

More or less that they are allies and that they need them to survive. Im sure they arent "blood brothers" like Tauren+troll+Orcs or Humans+Dwarves+gnomes

Honestly, who knows? The belf leaders have been entirely absent except at the begining of bc. Garrosh doesn't allow them in the inner circle of org is the only solid fact about there relationship that I can think of.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Honestly, who knows? The belf leaders have been entirely absent except at the begining of bc. Garrosh doesn't allow them in the inner circle of org is the only solid fact about there relationship that I can think of.

Obviously i care or i wouldnt have asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're better than i'd like them to be given that the Blood Elves are gonna get themselves hooked on the Sunwell until it breaks down again, then become their usual, mana-addicted-selves while having the nerve to retain their pride.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

Btw, I don't think trolls are all that accepted. At least not by garrosh.

Also worth noting, blood elves hate all trolls, regardless of darkspear or other.

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    I said who knows. Not cares. Reading comprehention is hard.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    He didn't ask who cares, he asked who knows.

To be honest, I see them as just kind of doing there own thing but if called upon they would lend some support, most likely naval, as defense wise they are pretty isolated and protected by it. There is also the massive army of the Forsaken in between them and the Alliance.

From what I have herd, nothing new as of yet. Maybe a few small outpost (tents) in some places and some naval warships but other than that not a lot going on for the BE. Would had liked the BE racial leader be a lot more active but meh. Majority of bulk of the active fighting horde is mostly made of orcs, undead, and tauren WoW wise it seems. Hopefully they update ghostlands though.
    Last edited by Frioz; 2010-07-16 at 06:16 PM.