Black Bruise (Necrotic Touch)

Sorry if that has been answered before, I tried to search, but kept getting 'searching is not possible at this time'

Anyways!

Does anyone know if the proc off of Black Bruise can proc static shock? Or Motes of Anger (from the Tiny Abom)? Or if it does anything else besides 9% more damage? I looked around and I could not find a whole lot of info on this seemingly basic proc, but Enhance has so many procs on attacks, I thought it was worth asking how much extra Necrotic Touch might do for us.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nopi View Post
    Sorry if that has been answered before, I tried to search, but kept getting 'searching is not possible at this time'

Anyways!

Does anyone know if the proc off of Black Bruise can proc static shock? Or Motes of Anger (from the Tiny Abom)? Or if it does anything else besides 9% more damage? I looked around and I could not find a whole lot of info on this seemingly basic proc, but Enhance has so many procs on attacks, I thought it was worth asking how much extra Necrotic Touch might do for us.

Thanks!
    Necrotic Touch isn't a melee attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been so long since I read anything about that proc that I can't be 100% sure, but nothing like that comes to mind when i think about it. I know the damage scales with gear since it is 9%, but is not affected with debuffs on the target. Motes of anger proc MW5 though, just because you mentioned motes in your post and it kinda relates.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

any attack that comes out of your weapons get the boost. so windfury flametounge tiny abo. whils spels arent made trough weapons