Deleted

Brief ui opinions

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6717/ui2kf.jpg

would appreciate some people giving constructive criticism for the ui for my priest i quickly put together.

ignore the dragon

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty good. I'd leave the bags and the menu in the bottom left corner hidden,since they're keybinded. They're just taking up screenspace.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

I've never been a fan of UIs which completely cover the bottom of the screen like that, they take up more room than is needed and reduce the area you can see, which can cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I've never been a fan of UIs which completely cover the bottom of the screen like that, they take up more room than is needed and reduce the area you can see, which can cause problems.
    The majority of viewports don't cover anything on your screen, but rather "squish" your screen a little. I find them very useful actually exactly because of that- I can have all my buttons, meters and chat frames there, while still being able to see my entire screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm deeply sorry but I couldn't ignore the dragon, WTF is it doing there.

Also I would suggest changes your unit frames because the default one just doesn't fit the style of your UI. And change recount's appearance and make it fit in smoother with the bottom. Also you may want to get a buff mover addon so it takes up less space.

I don't see the point in posting idle ui's. It only matters what it looks like in a raid... If you have all sorts of crap popping up and appearing everywhere in a raid, that's bad.

I personally love having an "All-in-one inventory" mod. The one I use is bagnon. It's alot easier.

Things I would change.

Hide your mount buttons and assign a out of the way keybind to them.
    Scale down bag size and character menu and put them next to each other.

Remove useless things from your buttons.
    Hearth, Res, VE, Inner fire, MC, Buffs.

Add, Dispel, Abolish.

KEYBIND.

As someone said, Idle UI doesnt mean much, need 1 to show SCT/Dotimer/bosstimer.

Not allowed to post pictures or links till i get my postcount up, lmfao.

yfrog.com/eustrykuij
    Copy n Paste into browser.
    Last edited by Strykie2; 2010-07-21 at 11:27 PM.