Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ryker, you might want to be working for my ethereal. They seem like they would work together

Edit:
    I will be going as Zhakeer, an ethereal
    Forces (Controllable, disposable):
    25 elite guards (0, 23)
    3 goblin buyers (0, 2)
    15 goblin overseers (1, 15)
    25 goblin miners (3, 22)
    25 goblin engineers (2, 24)
    75 regular guards (6, 74)

Zhakeer heard about pyrite and has some greedy goblin customers who will pay thousands for a small amount. He sees big profit in this.
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-07-19 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    Ryker, you might want to be working for my ethereal. They seem like they would work together

Edit:
    I will be going as Zhakeer, an ethereal
    Forces (Controllable, disposable):
    25 elite guards (0, 23)
    3 goblin buyers (0, 2)
    15 goblin overseers (1, 15)
    25 goblin miners (3, 22)
    25 goblin engineers (2, 24)
    75 regular guards (6, 74)

Zhakeer heard about pyrite and has some greedy goblin customers who will pay thousands for a small amount. He sees big profit in this.
    Oooo. Ethereal competition. Is he working as an individual? Like, not part of the Consortium or something?

Updated list of my forces :

5 Drakes (including Arygos)
    45 Dragon-sworn, armored, sword, crossbow, rifle.
    5 Dragon-sworn captains, Heavily armored, Enchanted Claymore, Rifle.
    10 Dwarven engineers, /w mortars
    5 Goblin Engineers, for the pyrite
    10 Orc Carpenters, with material stored in 30 carriages
    3 Tauren Blacksmith, with a forge (built on site) and excess material stored in the carriages
    50 horses, for the dragonsworn

160 Ethereal Units:
    100 Nether-Stalkers. (60 disposable, 10 controllable - Rogues/Warriors).
    30 Arcanists. (10 disposable, 5 controllable - Mages/Priests).
    15 Engineers. (They use Pyrite to create weaponry, as well as other devices).
    5 Wind Traders. (Bringing additional supplies).
    10 Overseers. (2 disposable, 1 controllable - Elite Arcanists and Nether-Stalkers, overseeing the entire operation).

Arcanist Shadah shall be leading them, on behalf of the Consortium, as well as his own personnel.

Background:
    Word had reached the Consortium high command of reserves of pyrite hidden deep on Azeroth. Shadah, interested in this, took his temporary leave and did further reasearch into this. He found out where this pyrite was discovered: In the Tanaris desert. Interested in this prosperous opportunity, he set off towards his destination, but not alone. He recruited 100 skilled Ethereal, with different fields of expertise.

Haramad, the Nexus-Prince, heard news of Shadah's venture, and sent his own personal guards to assist Shadah. Haramad also sent overseers to see over the operation, adding 60 more in total to Shadah's forces. Shadah knew there would be competition against his and Haramad's Ethereal units, so, he would be willing to take neutral ground if required, so that he can fill his own personal aims. But for now, the race was on.

Scrapping this. Going to use my Draenei forces.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-20 at 09:13 AM.

Deleted
    I'll be joining, if someone is interested in having a 13 year old spellcaster with them

( Xana )
    Last edited by mmoc510818b846; 2010-07-19 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    I'll be joining, if someone is interested in having a 13 year old spellcaster with them

( Xana )
    considering Morzath's in this RP, wouldn't she be coming with me?

Deleted
    Oh, you are? Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    Oh, you are? Sweet!
    yep... information on him's below...

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Morzath's reason to create an empire:

The Lich King is dead, and the Banshee Queen is restless. Morzath remembered the last words of Illidan Stormrage, recorded by a scribe who went with the band of heroes who killed him, "The huntress is nothing without the hunt". With the Lich King dead, Morzath is worried that Sylvanas will become a lesser being, and a lesser being in charge of thousands would mean terrible things. She would resort to that which the Lich King did; rob the forsaken of their identity and independence.

Finding many who agreed with him, he created a small army, full of Forsaken Shock Troopers. Even the Dark Coven, a group of warlocks and necromancers of all races, has given him their support. With this army, Lordaeron would be his for the taking. The elves of Silvermoon would ally with him, and eventually, he would hope to take over the entirety of the Eastern Kingdoms, creating an empire of prosperity and arcane knowledge. With the Sunwell, he might even find a way to restore himself and his undead bretheren into life, possibly an eternal one.

However, Morzath needed certain raw materials to accomplish this. Having broughten some of the stuff back from Northrend, he knew of the power and use of pyrite. Though he had enough to begin his venture, and secure the undercity, he would require much more to lay seige to Ironforge and Stormwind. When he heard of the deposits in tanaris, he brought a portion of his followers to the desert, in hopes of securing the precious material for himself, or at the least, receiving a portion of the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I will be bringing about 150 troops with Morzath, most of whom belong with a society for those who practice the more malefic magics. Some of the Forsaken, who tire of Sylvanas' rule, have joined with him, bringing some of their newly created seige weaponry, with engineers to keep them in top condition. Supplies will be summoned in by the casters when the need arives.

All of the soldiers, and half of the seige engines, engineers, and warlocks are disposable. Only one third of the captians are disposable

15 Plague Demolishers (launches diluted plague canisters, mixed with pyrite)
    25 Engineers
    30 Dark Coven sorcerers (necromancers/warlocks)
    70 Shock Troopers (all have a ranged weapon, and a melee weapon)
    10 Captians (essentially plate-wearing spellcasters)
    updated slightly

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    160 Ethereal Units:
    100 Nether-Stalkers. (60 disposable, 10 controllable - Rogues/Warriors).
    30 Arcanists. (10 disposable, 5 controllable - Mages/Priests).
    5 Wind Traders. (Bringing additional supplies).
    10 Overseers. (2 disposable, 1 controllable - Elite Arcanists and Nether-Stalkers, overseeing the entire operation).

Arcanist Shadah shall be leading them, on behalf of the Consortium, as well as his own personnel.

Background:
    Word had reached the Consortium high command of reserves of pyrite hidden deep on Azeroth. Shadah, interested in this, took his temporary leave and did further reasearch into this. He found out where this pyrite was discovered: In the Tanaris desert. Interested in this prosperous opportunity, he set off towards his destination, but not alone. He recruited 100 skilled Ethereal, with different fields of expertise.

Haramad, the Nexus-Prince, heard news of Shadah's venture, and sent his own personal guards to assist Shadah. Haramad also sent overseers to see over the operation, adding 60 more in total to Shadah's forces. Shadah knew there would be competition against his and Haramad's Ethereal units, so, he would be willing to take neutral ground if required, so that he can fill his own personal aims. But for now, the race was on.

Updated.
    I'm gonna be controlling two factions. Just one would be boring in my opinion.

200 Draenei units:
    60 Vindicators. (40 disposable, 10 controllable - Paladins).
    60 Harbingers. (40 disposable, 10 controllable - Warriors).
    40 Anchorites. (10 disposable, 5 controllable - Priests).
    20 Arcanists. (10 disposable, 5 controllable - Mages).
    5 Grand Anchorites/Vindicators. (2 disposable, 1 controllable - Elite Priests/Paladins, assisting with overseeing and leadership).

Grand Anchorite Aalena shall be leading them, on behalf of the Draenei.

Background:
    With the Alliance putting most of its resources in the battle to the north, the recently arrived Draenei strive to secure a lasting home. Because of this notion, they are going to be working independently from their Alliance ties, and attempt to gain a foothold themselves. However, to do this, they require supplies. Word had arrived that pyrite had been discovered in Tanaris, and Velen himself sends his most trusted adviser to deal with this matter.

Newly appointed Grand Anchorite Aalena shall be leading a strong enough force towards the desert, in an attempt to secure the resource. Only time shall tell whether she is victorious on her venture, or if she shall falter against possible competition.

If I'm not allowed to control two, I'll scrap one. Also, both factions will most likely not join forces. Only if Shadah wants to cut a small deal on the side, since he is an Ethereal, but nothing to do with units. No combination of armies will occur.

Scrapping the Ethereal concept, so I shall only be using my Draenei forces.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-20 at 09:14 AM.

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Silas will be bringing 9 other Demon Hunters with him to be hired by any standing army.
    4 Controllable
    All killable save Silas.
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

When will this be starting? I already got my first post typed up on my iPhone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting aswell, suitcases packed, horses fit, ready to sail for Tanaris!

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

wasnt it supposed to start at 10pm tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry jeeze! 9 mins late and everyone freaks:P
    I'll put it up now.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

10+ Year Old Account
    its up.
    gogogogogo

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.