15+ Year Old Account

Enh t10 4 set - worth it?

Is the 4 set worth it, or should I just go for offset 264 pieces?

Just finding it hard to reach the hit and expertise caps.

A part of me is wondering how using offset would help you expertise cap.

At any rate the 4 piece is wonderful, you should be gemming for hit and expertise, that is all.

1) The 4set is incredible, especially if youre staking haste.
    2) 7 expertise gems and boom yer capped. hit isnt that hard to find.

Why would you play Enhc really?.

cas its more fun then going BAM BAM BAM faceslam keyboard
    and being the same class as thrall is just so appealing..

short answer:
    Yes.

Long answer:
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........

Seriously though, the 4 pc is well worthwhile, and you should be gemming expertise anyway, rather than looking for it on gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Out of curiosity, do most people wait for Maelstrom Power to proc and then use their FE?

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka View Post
    Out of curiosity, do most people wait for Maelstrom Power to proc and then use their FE?
    i like to get it down as early as possible just so i don't have to worry about it so i wait for either WFS to proc, both my berserkings, or Maelstrom power...any combination of those is good too but i wait for at least one of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionlol View Post
    Is it a crime to play the class and spec you enjoy instead of going FotM really?.
    Baltz <Nurfed> - US Tichondrius

Because I broke my face playing Frost DK.

because it's more fun than a Frost DK really?

OT:

Short Answer: Yes
    Long Answer: Yeeeeeeahhhhh boy!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD View Post
    i like to get it down as early as possible just so i don't have to worry about it so i wait for either WFS to proc, both my berserkings, or Maelstrom power...any combination of those is good too but i wait for at least one of them...
    Hmm I can understand that... WFS likes to proc off-the-bat and you can most likely get a Berserking or two to proc quickly... those would probably be better than waiting (especially combined with ~20 stacks of the HWT buff). I guess I'll have to look into a few things!

You shouldn't have problems with hit until you have the 277 neck, wrists, belt, and no tiny abom.
    Also gemming hit or expertise, if they are the highest valued stats until your capped, then technically it's worth gemming them. If your really against gemming expertise, then get the cloak off marrowgar 10, and the ring off rotface 25, thats puts you pretty close to the exp cap.

I'm having trouble understand exactly what parts you are referring too, the helm and chest are the only offset pieces you can grab with hit rating on them, there are no mail items in ICC with expertise. The gloves being the main offset piece people grab, the shoulders and pants just aren't worth it.