Poll: What's your main play style

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How do you play?

Which faction do you play and what is your play style? Why did you choose this?

Edit: finished making the poll which pretty much explains my question.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-07-17 at 10:02 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    I play the faction that I am loyal to and fits me best.
    My playstyle is what in my eyes are the best and most enjoyable.

I quited but..

I play Horde.

My playstyle is clicking. If thats what you mean=o
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Horde, stereotypical very aggressive tunnel vision dps.

Horde - Undead Priest, Discipline, Keybind everything for pvp and use grid/clique for raids,Jewelcrafting to make gold (plus raiding gets me a fair bit).
    Thats how i play

I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.
    yeaaaaa bro thats how i play my rogue! chest bump!

I play horde.

You obviously play a warrior and smash bladestorm

15+ Year Old Account
    I play horde.

Same here bro

Deleted
    Night elf druid, either that-tree-noone-can-kill or that-bear-takes-zero-damage. I'm a clicker and a keyboardturner, I know, I'm bad

12y/o Alliance girl loves PvE.

Alliance, PvE mainly.. try my luck at PvP where I can with my OP Hunter. Get a little jealous of the "badass" Horde sometimes. I also sometimes wish my toon was female.

I play horde.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmatty View Post
    You obviously play a warrior and smash bladestorm
    Realy sounds like a Dk type play style to me. Just smash your had on the left side of teh keyboard roll your face to the right rinse and repeat while screaming :P

Alliance PvP

Female nelf warrior.
    Have everything keybound and use mouse for movement. (Except A&D for stafing)

Off topic, I almost high fived my screen. :\

Warlock in service to my dark lady Sylvanas. I play fast and loose with everything that I do.
    Hold back my threat? I'd rather pull and be tops on the dps chart. I'll just shatter and let some other poor sap bite the dust.
    In pvp I run around dotting everything that looks at me cross waysed and run around teleporting and drinking super special awesome potions.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I kill shit, if its red its dead.

I play Horde PvE. I used to raid hardcore on Alliance back when WotLK came out, but I don't anymore. Why raid when you can get free epics in 5 mans? The more freebees, the faster I can kill stuff when doing dailies.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

I play the dick who has too much time on their hands and sits in 20-30 questing zones on a PvP server killing lowbies.

Naked.....you know....it was going to happen

i play horde i read the draenei appreciation thread then i make a short trip to azuremyst isle and kill all the spacegoats

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.