10+ Year Old Account
    1st boss.

Thanks for your Videos Panda! Allways awesome and enjoyable : >

MissDurotar
    skill by chill
    I <3 my Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Nice video and thanks for the 1080 DPI. TS/Vent is always nice during such a run but it's fine without too. I would have liked to see some of the trash, maybe in 2xtimes the speed just to get a full impression.

The dragon boss seemed a little simple. I think the stone spikes should remain, but she should drop slightly less of them, making it kind-of a soft enrage., because you'll run out of space after a while. Maybe for Heroic.

I did actually record the entire run start - finish. I would offer to upload all the trash seperately but uploading this video last night took me about 5.5 hours and it kinda pissed me off being up till 4am with crappy BT internet dying while i upload =D

And yes i totally agree with you on Slabhide, the spikes should remain and eventually you all just get minced if you dont kill it fast enough!

I think i will probably go here again with some people from my live guild (this was a pug group of 83's who were online at the time and willing to come try some new stuff).

And if i do go with guildies i will be harvesting ventrilo chatter ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlazi View Post
    Love the stone falling mechanic on the drake!
    Me too , also love mechanic on last boss (Star Wars reference indeed )

Btw Pandemonium are going to put up some new videos of new dungeons ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Me too , also love mechanic on last boss (Star Wars reference indeed )

Btw Pandemonium are going to put up some new videos of new dungeons ?
    Dude im gona be putting up videos in massive frequency.
    Have been releasing upto 5 vids per day so far. Really was slacking with my video making in end of ICC. Just nothing interesting to record! Made me quite sad.
    But yeah when new stuff is added to beta or indeed when Cata comes, expect uploads from raid bosses etc then like i did with WOTLK.

Also theres the other stuff i do on my channel which people may not enjoy. Like my AB Cool Club series which is just guild mates having fun

and its PANDAmonium btw

Keep subscribed by clicking yellow button in my signature, its free and YouTube will notify you when i release new videos

nice damage including ur healer)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium* View Post
    And if i do go with guildies i will be harvesting ventrilo chatter ofc.
    the second best thing about the videos : D
    skill by chill
    I <3 my Shaman

Deleted
    leveled another shammy to 82 so i can do deepholm again :P

I watched this as soon as it went up, I was quite pleased with it. However, even though he's a baddy, I hope Millhouse was okay after being headbutt'd out of the way by the first boss!

Deleted
    im sure it wont be the last we see of him.

i actually was fully expecting him to be the last boss in the stonecore after he pisses you off in the start. Was quite dissapointed when a gyroworm comes along and blows him off the edge.

Manastorm is too popular a character to be offed so easily!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the upload... looks hard for an instance, at least you can't faceroll it.

And lol@ Deathwing Chin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Healing rain? Moar liek Healing Puddle, amirite?

The place looks pretty hard. How would you rate the 5 mans in terms of difficulty, compared to vanilla, BC, and wrath?
    id say some where between wrath and bc

it seems like in non heroic the bosses have massive health pools and minor amounts of cc are required

its unfortunate but wotlk normals and heroics were treated like resets from tbc rather than continuations which is why they were tuned for the starting ppl and no way in hell for the ppl in t9 facerolling them which is a few tiers above what u needed any way.

the cata normals and heroics as well as raids this time will be treated as next lvl rather than resets. we went from naxx and aq40 to kara a huge difference in difficulty then we had sunwell to naxx 10/25

we will have icc going into twilight bastion rather than downgrade to it

10+ Year Old Account
    amazing vid with incredible quality! what recording software do you use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    id say some where between wrath and bc

it seems like in non heroic the bosses have massive health pools and minor amounts of cc are required

its unfortunate but wotlk normals and heroics were treated like resets from tbc rather than continuations which is why they were tuned for the starting ppl and no way in hell for the ppl in t9 facerolling them which is a few tiers above what u needed any way.

the cata normals and heroics as well as raids this time will be treated as next lvl rather than resets. we went from naxx and aq40 to kara a huge difference in difficulty then we had sunwell to naxx 10/25

we will have icc going into twilight bastion rather than downgrade to it
    wait what?

your saying the twilight bastion will be a straight upgrade in difficulty from icc? rather than going back to retarded intro instance faceroll crap?

---------- Post added 2010-07-18 at 01:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxius View Post
    amazing vid with incredible quality! what recording software do you use?
    I use Fraps and Sony vegas
    I made this video tutorial on how i achieve my video quality. If you need a copy of new fraps PM me on here

Feel free to ask if you have any questions