Deleted

Any changes to RoV annouced?

I was wondering if there have been any hints or announcements made about future changes to the RoV map.

For its entire existence this map must have been the most hated and despised Arena of all in WoW history. That map, has caused me and so many other arena players so much grief that I cannot bare to see it unchanged.

I never understood why Blizzard kept to it, where clearly all professional arena players, and pretty much anyone not playing a cleave setup, opposed it deeply.

That map really stinks.

yeah, i hope they remove this shit map pillar's goes up and down up and down

There are non cleave combos? =0

That arena could be pretty decent, if they fixed all the pathing and pet bugs, and made all the pillars stay up all the time.

As Simbert pointed out, RoV would be a pretty decent map if all 4 pillars were up 100% of the start, even though the pillars are too small, and still favour spellcleaves (imo).

Anyway, what happend to the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Pallydra View Post
    As Simbert pointed out, RoV would be a pretty decent map if all 4 pillars were up 100% of the start, even though the pillars are too small, and still favour spellcleaves (imo).

Anyway, what happend to the fire?
    Yea i miss the fire. i was so good at jumping over it just to see who ever followed me fail. so i'd jump back and forth and let them take tons of damage =P I think they should add more random elements to arenas. Like tigers and lions perhaps godzilla and a tyranosaurus rex. yea...