31 point talent tree question

what is the deal? did we lose the other tiers?

Deleted
    what?

What is the deal?

whats so hard to understand, go to mmo champion main page, click on cata talent trees and they only show the 31 talent trees................

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how you made an account on this website just to post this.
    why don't you just take a look at the blue posts and trees themselves to know what blizz is going for.

I did, but still don't get whats going on... sorry im not a cata nerd searching everywhere for awnsers, what a crappy site / community no one can help at all

Quote Originally Posted by Zlayd View Post
    I did, but still don't get whats going on... sorry im not a cata nerd searching everywhere for awnsers, what a crappy site / community no one can help at all
    No one understands your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowtal.com/#

Go there, it will help
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    whats so hard to understand, go to mmo champion main page, click on cata talent trees and they only show the 31 talent trees................
    whats so hard to understand, go to mmo champion main page, read in the blue posts and you get your answers................
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

31 talent trees, 41 total points.

They got rid of a ton of unnecessary talents and basically just shortened it down to the nitty gritty. A talent point is twice as valuable as it was before. One talent point gives you about twice the bonus as it did previously.

Blizz is revamping the talent tree's, one could have guessed this by looking at say... the revamped talent tree's.

what is the deal? did we lose the other tiers?
    Yes, rather they got rid of them they did not lose them.

if you actually did look you would have seen that they are getting rid of a lot of passive talents, or talents that were just not used and condensing the tree. Giving your character at level 10 a lot of spells unique to that tree and passive abilities. For someone who has such a poor ability to read, I am surprised you even tried coming to a site like this looking for answers..

You dont have to be a cata nerd to scroll down and see a blue post 0/10 actully put some EFFORT when you troll
    Yea yea....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuutaka View Post
    They got rid of a ton of unnecessary talents and basically just shortened it down to the nitty gritty. A talent point is twice as valuable as it was before. One talent point gives you about twice the bonus as it did previously.
    thank you sir!

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 06:54 PM ----------

it was very hard to understand....why arent people in an uproar, it looks like a ton of "useful" talents are gone.

Don't see how its hard to understand. Its sat on the front page of the site in plain English.

The point of it was to cut the trees down the bare essentials giving passive talents as rewards for picking a tree leaving the trees with interesting active or proc'd talents to spec into. Generally you can't get all of the +dmg talents and are left with some points you can do whatever you like with allowing you too have some more fun and personalise your character instead of being forced into a cookie-cutter build.

Thats the new design philosophy anyway, got some time to wait too see how it pans out.