Thread: Pets and Traps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You know... its not that hard to scattershot+freezing arrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    Also: Cataclysm Trap Launcher
    Huge animation and slow flight time. Target needs to be movement impaired or thy just side step it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrieel View Post
    Master's Call, Roar Of Recovery, Roar Of Sacriffice, Stun [ crab ] , Web [ Spider ]Furious Howl [ wolf ] ? How did u make it to 1800 without at least first 4 abilities I listed?
    Master's Call doesn't work always! It says atempt not just remove and often times I experienced that atempts that didn't worked... Rogue slows u with crippling poison and hunter is basicly fucked up. Maybe freezing trap save ur ass but if there is naother one smashing ur ass you are dead in few seconds. Roar of Sacrifice is kinda useless in some situations. Just get warr and rogue on ur ass, rogue will only slow you down, warr wll just pop bladestorm, you use roar of sacrifice and ur pet dies almost instant. Now you are without pet and if u have spider or crab without one ability to root someone... Wolf is useless in PvP.
    Last edited by Numeanor; 2010-07-20 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    Master's Call doesn't work always! It says atempt not just remove and often times I experienced that atempts that didn't worked... Rogue slows u with crippling poison and hunter is basicly fucked up. Maybe freezing trap save ur ass but if there is naother one smashing ur ass you are dead in few seconds. Roar of Sacrifice is kinda useless in some situations. Just get warr and rogue on ur ass, rogue will only slow you down, warr wll just pop bladestorm, you use roar of sacrifice and ur pet dies almost instant. Now you are without pet and if u have spider or crab without one ability to root someone... Wolf is useless in PvP.
    Now you're complaining that you can't survive if you let a warrior AND a rogue get into melee range on you?

This thread is completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwulf View Post
    ... There is no other CC in the game that you put on the ground and hope someone walks over the spot...
    Thats what makes Hunters good ,, kiting around your traps

Fail rant is fail,

I like how traps are done, seriously how if i have to shoot the person to cc them why not make it a shot, its a defining hunter ability, BTW if you are to lazy to place it youself, we'll get trap launcher.

If you want to feel like a pet hunter choose beast mastery, and put points in imp revive pet, makes reviving your pet happen in 3 seconds with little mana cost, also i usually see my pets outdps'ing a warlocks pets as mm, heck when i got bm my pet out dps' the tank, plus we get to pick our pet.

If you like what a warlock has better play a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhigo View Post
    Thats what makes Hunters good ,, kiting around your traps
    Kite around trap. are u serious?

Trap = 50% snare

Rogue poison = 70%

Dk ice chain = 99% snare (lol at this one)

With all my respect you don't kite something that snares more than you do sir =)

But this is not the real problem with trap. We can deal with the fact that the snare component is worse than Dk and Rogue ones. The real problem is resist. having more than 5% hit + 4% with Survival spec + 75% spell pen and having trap resist is something I don't understand

Where is the fun?

Same for our shots like Whyvern shot or SS. It's seriously retarded that I can loose an arena match just because even with my hitcap my SS missed at the wrong moment

I hope they will fix this shit come cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    Your complaints are pretty invalid...
    You're CC raging bra. I do it when I get chain stunned by rogues... I just don't go to forums to vent my steam.. I just swear a lot, go crank one off, take a nap...Then I'm good again.. You should try it.
    Possibly the greatest statement made on the hunter forums in quite some time.

I don't think traps are unreliable for hunters, and that's the way hunters do --- you wait for your preys. Although sometimes it's a little bit hard to control, traps are also CCs without casting, right? That's the balance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh hinters are very situational.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

You do realize that if we were as loved as warlocks we would have a hot on say ... aimed shot and our scatter shot wouldn't break on damages

Don't misunderstand. I love my hunter and I love the fact that I have to play really well to to win vs something. But to speak the truth it's oftenly disgusting how some classes can completely destroy us with so much ease in 1 vs 1